Don't leave me alone

WARNING!!!

No smuts lol, just a lil bit of smth in the story~

And also I'm so so so sorry for not updating in a longgggg time. I got writers block and had a hard time writing.

Also, new characters~
Now, onward with the story!

_____________________________

Author's POV

"So, who wants to go first?" Joker said while pointing at a target.

"I'll go first!" you exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright then. Dagger, give the pretty lady some knives" Joker said. Dagger gave you three throwing knives. You thought to yourself, you were glad you had a lot of practice since you were young. You walked in front of the target, feet away from it. You took a deep breath and exhale before throwing your first knife.

'Bullseye!' you thought to yourself.

You smiled and glanced at your sudden audience. There were a lot of people watching you in amusement. You look back at your target and throw your other two knives, hitting the target perfectly.

You turned to your audience and bowed while smiling. The crowd cheered at you in unison. Joker approached you while clapping. "Marvelous! That was perfect!" he said. "Thanks, Joker!" you said while smiling brightly, causing Joker to blush. "No problem! Now, who's next? How about you, young lad? What's your name?" Joker asked Ciel. "Well, uhm, my n-name's Finnian" Ciel lied. "Alrighty then, Finnian. Show us what you got!" Joker said as Dagger handed Ciel some knives to throw.

Ciel stared at the target, seeing how it's quite far from where he's standing. "That's cruel. You might as well put it in the next country. There's no way his tiny little arms can throw that far" said Dagger. "I'm not being cruel in the slightest. I can't put the target next to him, can I?" Joker said.

Ciel threw his first knife. As the knife was starting to fall, Dagger commented "See, there" right before the knife flew up wards, hitting the target. Everyone was shocked at what they're witnessing. Ciel smirked as he continued to throw the knives. Sebastian, of course, was the one who was making the knives hit the target.

"There. Shall I throw another set?" said Ciel. "Great job, Finnian!" you said as you approached him and gave him a hug. Even though you knew it was Sebastian's doing. Ciel's face turned dusty pink. Dagger had his mouth wide open in disbelieve while Joker looked impressed. "Well, that was an impressive feed, ain't no lie. You're more talented than I recon, sprite" said Joker.

"Next I would like to see the lad with the white hair. What would you like to do for the audition?" asked Joker.

"I can do just about anything. I have no preference" Xander said while smiling.

"Okay then, let's see what you can do" Joker leads all of them inside a tent with the other stingers practicing inside.

"Go ahead now, show us what you've got" said Dagger.

"Very well then" Xander started off with a flying trapeze, which he performed swiftly. Next, he juggled six flaming knives. Everyone was staring at his skills, amazed by how easy he made things look. Xander continues on with various of other tricks, leaving everyone stunned.

"Now, I shall swallow this sword" before Xander could do just that, Joker quickly stopped him. "Alright, lads! I think that's enough" he chuckled.