First day with a butler

If you're wondering, that's what Xander looks like ^^ and p.s. I changed his hair to white.

You woke up from what you felt like a dream. You were still on your bed, laying down comfortably when suddenly, someone walks in saying "Good morning, my angel" it was Alexander wearing a white butler suit, bringing you breakfast. "Morning..." you were still a bit confused about the dream. It didn't feel real at all. But apparently, it's real. "I have your breakfast for the morning. Your favorite blueberry pancakes with mint salad, scones, and complimented by a cup of earl grey tea" you just stared at him, admiring his features in the morning. You had to admit, he looks pretty damn good. Noticing you were staring at him, he smirked and said "Don't you know it's rude to stare?" You blushed out of embarrassment. Before you could defend yourself, Xander said "I'm just teasing, my angel" chuckling with that low voice of his. "Which breakfast would you like to have first?" You quickly chose pancake because it was your favorite.

'Wait, how did he know pancakes were my favorite?'

"Because, once we were bind by the contract, I know everything there is to know about you" said Xander.

'Is he reading my mind?!'

*chuckles* "Yes, I am, my angel"

"How...?"

"We angels know how to read minds, not always but since we are bind by the contract, I can read your mind easily" Alexander explained.

.....

'shit'

"Language, my angel"

'Whoops,' "sorry" you said.

He set the pancake infront of you, for you to devour. The smell of the pancake was enticing. You took a bite and the taste of blueberry melted on your taste buds.

"This is delicious!" You chirped.

"Only the best for my angel" he lightlt bowed with his hand on his heart.

With those words said, you felt yourself getting warmer.

You just smiled and eat the rest of your breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rise and shine, my lord" Sebastian said while opening the curtains. Ciel squints his eyes from the sudden light from the window. "Your breakfast for today is scones, mint salad, blueberry pancakes, and a cup of earl grey tea" (yes, same breakfast cuz I couldn't think of anything else :' ) "Did the angel showed up last night?" Sebastian smile disappeared and was replace by a not so pleased look "Indeed, he did" was all Sebastian could say. "And?" Ciel asked him to continue. "She formed a contract with him" Sebastian said in disappointment. All Ciel did was nod and took a sip of his earl grey tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've prepared a bath for you and your dress is on the bed. If you need any assistance, just call my name" he bowed and excused himself out in order for you to get ready.

'On the bright side, he isn't pervy like Sebastian.'

You took a bath and wore the dress Xander prepared. It was a light blue Victorian dress.

 It was a light blue Victorian dress