The Meeting

Y/N's POV

I was sleeping on something that wasn't very comfortable so I tried to open my eyes but I my eye lids were too heavy. Suddenly I felt someone picking me up and walked towards somewhere.

I managed to open my eyes and saw the person carrying me. They had black hair and red eyes...?

I squinted my eyes attempting to focus on that person. When my eyes were starting to focus, I saw that the person was none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Out of confusion (and half conscious) I accidentally mumbled out his name.

"Sebastian...?"

He suddenly stopped "And may I ask how do you know my name?" said Sebastian with a serious face. I was completely awake now and freaking out.

Shit... should I tell him the truth?

I was about to come up with something before he cuts me off and said "and don't even try to attempt a lie or I will not hesitate to eliminate you" well... lying's out of the option, unless I want to get murdered by a demon.

I took a deep breath before I said "okay, but you might not believe me when I say this but... Imfromthefuture" The butler raised up an eyebrow and said "Pardon me, perhaps I might be mistaken, but did you say you were from the future?"

"Yes"

He started to stared at me and my clothing, which felt like my entire figure and it was starting to get uncomfortable for me.

"Uh... dude, can you like put me down?" He looked at me with an even more confused face and I gotta admit, he looks pretty damn cute

"I do believe I'm not familiar with the word 'dude'"

"Well obviously, since the word haven't been invented yet and can you please put me down" I said while trying to jump out of his arm but ended up with him tightening his grip on me.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, my lady. If I let a trespasser go then what kind of butler would I be?" He said while smirking.

Author's POV

Sebastian started to walk into the mansion with Y/N still in his arms. He couldn't help but think of how gorgeous she was. She was different and not just her appearance or how she acted. Her aura was slightly inhuman, of course Sebastian noticed that but he chose to ignore it since it was barely noticeable.

They reached in front of the young master's study. Sebastian knocked on the door and said "Young master, it seemed that we have a trespasser" then another voice is heard from the other side of the room with an uninterested tone "Just get rid of him"

Y/N glared at the door thinking how sexist people were in the 19th century. "but I'm sure you would like to meet her" said Sebastian. It was silence for a moment before the young lord said "bring her in".

Sebastian put the girl down before they walk into the study. When the young master finally had a good look of her, he was a bit frozen or should I say astonished. He had a small blushed but quickly composed himself before anyone noticed.

"I am Ciel Phantomhive. Earl of the Phantomhive manor" Ciel said while Y/N was trying so hard not to fangirl but managed to keep it in. She stepped forward and introduced herself "I'm Y/N, F/N L/N" she said with a sweet smile that made the young earl blushed harder.

He cleared his throat in attempt to hide it but failed, since a certain butler saw and glared at the young earl but quickly stopped. "So, why were you trespassing my manor?"

"Well, this might sounds crazy..." Ciel doubted he'd be surprised, considering that he had a demon butler and that's pretty shocking enough as it is...

"Try me" he said while smirking.

Y/N smirked back challenging him "Alright. I'm from the future" He looked shocked for a second but quickly covered it.

"Is that so? Prove it. Surely you don't think I'm that gullible. If you can prove it, I will let you live. But, if you can't, then we'll just have to get rid of you"

You gulped and quickly think of any way to prove that you're from the future. You searched your pockets and feel your phone in one of the pocket, took it out, and open your phone.

You showed your phone to Ciel and he was shocked. "What is that thing?" he curiously asked. "It's a phone. Almost everyone has it" you said proudly and feeling relieved that you still had your phone with you.

"And what's the purpose of having it?" he raised one eyebrow waiting for your answer.

"Well, lots of things. You can use it for calling, texting, play games, taking pictures, listen to music, play videos, social media..." you rant on before he cut you "What are social media?"

"Those are interactive web and an internet-based application" lol they look super confused XD. You were pretty sure they were already convinced since they probably didn't understand at least 50% of what you were saying.

Ciel had a puzzled look but kept his composure. "How does it work?". "There's no reception here so..." you opened your camera instead and snapped a pic of him. "Here" you said while opening the picture giving the phone to him"

Sebastian leaned over his shoulder to see the picture when Ciel accidentally swiped the screen to a picture of you in a bikini at a beach.

You didn't know you had that pic since Zander was the one who took it when he was playing on your phone while you weren't paying attention.

Ciel and Sebastian had a nosebleed and their faces turned bright red. You lift one eyebrow up, confused on what they were looking at. You snatched your phone from Ciel's hand and saw what was on the screen.

Huh, when did I take this pic? Probably Zander. You smiled a bit at the thought of him but immediately sadden when you realized you might never see him again.

Sebastian noticed your sad face "My lady, are you alright?" he said sounding concerned. You manage to compose yourself despite how sad you were.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine..." a little sadness was heard in your voice. You realized the both of them knew that you weren't fine, so you quickly put on a fake smile and a cheery demeanour.

"So! Do you believe now?" you smirked claiming victory. Again, they were shocked at your sudden change in demeanour. You were sad a second ago and now you're cheery.

Ciel and Sebastian exchange a quick look of confusion before Ciel said "Yes, I do believe you" Yes!! "But" No! "Give me one good reason on how you can be helpful around here".

"That's easy. I'm good at cleaning, I know how to cook, fight and use multiple weapons"

You knew how to do all of this stuff because you live alone and your mom told you to learn how to take care of yourself including protecting yourself from other people before she left you and never came back.

You learned most of your fighting skill from Zander, since he's one of the top martial art student in town and as for weapon you taught yourself.

"And I also know some information about you" you smiled knowing they'll probably ask a ton of question.

"Information? Like what?" he looked like he was already getting used of being confused. You think of something that only the both of them know"

"Well, I know that you were kidnapped as a child, met Sebastian, made a contract to get revenge and once it's fulfilled he gets to eat your soul. That's also the reason you're wearing that eye patch, to cover up your contract."

It's silent for a bit and there was definitely tension in the room, but you didn't really notice it and before Ciel or Sebastian could say anything you continued "and ironically you named Sebastian after your former dog, since he loves cat *giggles*"

Sebastian's sweat drop and Ciel smirked at his cunningness. "It's just a name that I found suitable for him. After all, dogs are obedient and loyal. Exactly how my butler should be"

"My master is correct. I am only a pawn in his game. Move exactly by his orders"

"Because you see, I'm one hell of a butler"