You're the one?

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG
But i was ticked off cuz i had to rewrite most of this chapter due to wattpad "not responding"

*hmpf*😤

Anywaysss. Enjoy the story~

Author's POV

The sun was about to go down when (Y/N) and Sebastian went back to Undertaker's shop, since the day was about to end they assumed that the young lord would be done by now. But as they arrive at the front of the shop Sebastian knew that Ciel was not done yet and sighed.

Hearing Sebastian sighed, you wonder why and asked him "What's wrong?" While raising one brow curiously.
"Apparently the young master has not finished yet" rubbing the temple of his head in frustration, he wondered why Ciel would even go through all this just to prove something to Undertaker
You sweatdropped at the statement and said "Guess this is gonna take longer than i thought" *sighs*

"You know, I've been meaning to ask you something" said Sebastian. You raised your head to look at him when he started to walk closer to you "What is it?" You said sounding a bit nervous. Sebastian kept coming closer to you until your back met the wall.

"I couldn't helped but to notice something about you that's..." you lifted your eyebrow, thinking if you were in trouble or not. Your mind raised with assumption, before you could think of anything... weird.
"Demonic"

You're eyes wide open, staring into the demons eyes while looking shocked. Before he knew it, you were bursting out laughter. "Are you serious?!" You pretended to wipe your nonexistent tears away. Sebastian looked at you with a serious face.

"Oh you're not kidding?"
Sebastian tilted his head and said "Why would I joke about this?"

You started to contemplate about this new information and on how this will probably effect you.

"Now tell me..."

Sebastian grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him which caused you to gasped. He stared at you deeply in the eyes and said...

"Who are you?"

"Ma NAmeA JeFf"

Jkjkjkjk I had to😂 sorry;-;

"I've told you... I'm just an ordinary girl who just so happened got sucked into an anime world in the 19th centuries"

Sebastian still seemed to be suspicious of you, but before he could ask you another question, everything shook and the 'Undertaker' board (billboard/? Idk what they're called) fell to the ground. Undertaker was also heard laughing hysterically.

"We shall continue this later" said Sebastian. You merely tsked at his words before joining him in.

You walked in and saw a very exhausted Ciel "Dang boi, did you cracked a joke or smashed someone?" You asked since his outfit looked like he just.. y'know.

Everyone looked at you oddly because of the way you talked. Undertaker however, found you amusing. He crept behind you without anyone noticing and started to play with your hair, causing you to jumped a bit. "Just as I thought you couldn't be more amusing..." *giggles* "You just did. hehehe"

"Actually I'd like to make a deal" said Undertaker while trying to hold in his giggles. Ciel looked confused "What kind of a deal?" A few giggles slipped from his lips before he managed to squeak out "What if you let me keep the girl and I'll give you all the further information needed for free" said Undertaker while looking all goofy.

You're eyes widen, quickly you looked at Ciel while mouthing nonono. Ciel sighed and rub his temple "No, undertaker. She is not for sale"  you sighed of relieve. Undertaker whined a bit and started to hug your figure from the back, not wanting to let you go. Your cheeks started to heat up from remembering how hot he actually is from book of atlantic *wiggles eyebrows*

(For yall who dont know *idoubtany*)

(Hot dayum, amirite :3)

"Awhh :( but she smells like death" said Undertaker. Sebastian glared at the shinigami, just barely for anyone to notice. Ciel decided to just ignore it, realizing they were wasting a lot of time there "Just give us the bloody information already" said Ciel with an irk mark on his head. The undertaker giggled before answering

"The person you are after..." everyone leaned in waiting for his answer.
"I don't know who he is" everyone sweatdropped. "You're meaning to tell me we've been here all this time, for nothing??" Ciel seemed a bit more irritated but still keeping his composure. *giggles* Undertaker walked up to Ciel and said "Now, now, my lord. I'm not finished" Ciel looked up at undertaker, waiting for him to continue.

"I may not know the person you are after..." he said while approaching you.
Putting a finger under your chin lining up your jawline as he walked around you.
"but I do know who they are after~"

"Her?" Ciel managed to choked out "but why her?" The undertaker just seemed to be amused with everything he say. *giggles* "I'm glad you asked, my lord hehe. As you can tell, she's not from here"

You were speechless and scared. Not knowing what to say. Ciel and Sebastian looked at you with concerned looks.

"I-i'm the one....?"

to be continued

Hope you guys liked it!
A bit of a cliffhanger xp
But I'm winging it as I go
And I might add a new character!
Still don't know who they gon be but i'll think about it.

Toodles~