Chapter Five

if yall dont like wet dreams then dont read ;))

---

Taehyung stroked Jeongguk's dick up and down, watching the other writhe below him in pleasure. He wanted to taste Jeongguk, sticking his tongue out tentatively, eventually getting more lax and swirling his tongue around the pink head that was leaking precum. He flicked his wrist up and down gently, beginning to envelope Jeongguk's thickness into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down, peering up at Jeongguk through his fluttering lashes.

Jeongguk was a moaning mess, trying to buck up his hips into the tight heat that surrounded his length. "Ahh, Taehyung, y-you're so good, fuck."

Jeongguk grit his teeth, scrunching the sheets of the bed under his hands. He looked down at the boy, seeing the other's hooded eyes looking at him in amusement and satisfaction. His sinfully pink lips were still wrapped around his cock, but seemed to make a smirk upwards, as if he knew Jeongguk was enjoying the treatment.

Taehyung started to pick up the pace, bobbing his head up and down even faster while jutting out his tongue, sucking on Jeongguk's dick harder, knowing the other boy was close to his climax. Stroking the base where he knew he couldn't make up, he created a nice friction with the slick warmth of his mouth and hand. Thank god he didn't have a gag reflex, Jeongguk sliding in to the back of his throat, relishing in the way the heat pooled around his dick.

Jeongguk yelped out, "T-Taehyung, I-I'm close-" And as Taehyung intensified the sucking, Jeongguk couldn't hold it in, shooting his semen hotly down the other's throat in rivulets. Closing his eyes in the moment, his euphoria ended shortly. He made sure it was all deposited before pulling out and seeing the other swallow it down, swiping the rest from his lips into his mouth. Taehyung perched himself on top of Jeongguk, saying, "Open your eyes."

"Open your eyes."

Open your eyes.

Jeongguk woke up with a shock, seeing his hardened dick and a wet, darkened spot in his gray boxers. He was disappointed that it was all a dream, getting up to go to the bathroom to fix his problem.

-

There was only two days left until Jeongguk's return back to Seoul, but he still hadn't shifted yet. At this point, he was getting slightly worried, but Jimin insisted that there was nothing to fret over.

"I mean, I was late when it came to shifting too. I had only turned a month after I started university. In my opinion, you're fine," were his exact words. Jeongguk did notice a slight difference in his stature, not physically, but the fact that he seemed more overbearing and commanding. Jimin had been calling him "bossy" these days after all.

He stayed in his bed after showering, deciding that he should text his friend since he hadn't done so in a while.

To: taetae ♡

tae, u free rn?

A reply came a minute later.

From: taetae ♡

i am, what do u want?

To: taetae ♡

i still havent shifted yet.. should i be worried ??

From: taetae ♡

nah, ur probly a late a late bloomer, youll shift next month i think. idk.

"Y'know what, Taehyung is probably right," Jeongguk said to thin air. He spent the the rest of his day hanging out with Jimin, learning about his alpha boyfriend named Yoongi who goes to SNU as well. The pair had met in Jimin's first year of university when Yoongi had accidentally rode his bicycle into Jimin. The pair had frequently bumped into each other again, most of them coincidental, and had taken an interest in each other, deciding to go out on a few dates. Jeongguk found the story intriguing in his mind, hoping to see Yoongi on campus at his college.

After that, he went back to his dorm, researching information on shifting when being a late bloomer. The articles were generally all the same, talking about how it was a normality to shift later than your friends. Jeongguk concluded that he should just leave it be, and since his eyes were drooping from being tired, he dozed off quickly.

---

aHA YALL THOUGHT