Chapter Six

rUT RUT RUT

you gon see some masturbating oK bye-

---

The following day, Jeongguk hung out with Jimin, talking more about the other's alpha boyfriend. The day was a bit cloudy and there were drops of rain leaking here and there due to the humidity. The more Jeongguk realized it, there seemed to be no scent layered over Jimin's slight crisp cashmere and sweet pea one. He pondered over it for a while as they strolled through the cobblestone ground of the prep campus, the dandelions strumming and buds floating away in the blow of the summer wind. Tugging on his friend's sleeve, he asked him why there was only his own single scent that was distinct.

"Oh," Jimin started off while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck, "Yoongi and I haven't mated yet actually.. We've agreed to hold it off until we're both comfortable enough. I mean, I'm still taking my suppressants regularly each month."

"So what happens if you forget to take your suppressants for the month?" Jeongguk asked, brows scrunching together. Jimin, at this, coughed and blushed.

"Well your heat would pop up, except it'd be much more excruciating, painful, and intense." Jeongguk turned an unnoticeable shade of pink. Jimin saw his flustered state and whacked him on the back of his head, causing him to yelp and glare back.

"Yah, you dirty brat! Have you no shame, keep your hormones to yourself! We get it, you're fucking horny for Taehyung, but can you at least hold it back in until we get back to the dorm?" Jimin hollered. Muttering an 'okay,' Jeongguk massaged the area where he got hit aggressively.

The pair separated and walked into their assigned classes, promising to see each other after they ended. As Jeongguk sat himself in the back of the lecture hall, he kept zoning out and thinking about how he would go and see Taehyung tomorrow. He internally smiled at himself, wondering how Taehyung was holding up so far with his shifting. 'Has he attracted any alphas?'

Jeongguk opened his jaw and furrowed his brows once again, not noticing the beads of sweat falling and cascading from his temples to down his face. He clenched and unclenched his fists again, feeling his heart hammering against his chest at the revolting thought of others lurking upon his Taehyung. Not fucking today. A low growl erupted from his throat and escaped his lips, body slightly shaking from, well he didn't quite know. It felt like a mix of a fever and shivering from fatigue. Someone nudged his shoulder quite frantically, seeming quite urgent.

His eyes fluttered shut, scrunching up in the pain searing through his head. Fuck, I can't open my eyes.

"Hey man, you okay? You look like you're in a lot of pain," the voice next to him called out. Groaning in discomfort, the other guy saw this and gasped in disbelief.

"O-oh shit, you're shifting. All right, just come with me, okay? I'll carry you." His body was lifted up into the air and thrown over someone's shoulders, the person apologizing for the disturbance to the class and professor, and the guy bolted and ran towards the dorm area. His body was on fire and was jolting and twitching from the effects of the shifting. He also felt the need to rut. Grinding his teeth together, the person hoisting him up seemed to already be at the entrance of the dorms.

"Can you tell me your room number? I'll get you back in there," the guy said calmly, patiently waiting for Jeongguk's answer.

Jeongguk struggled to open his mouth amidst the heat crawling up his skin and soaking his clothes, but finally muttered a low, "213." The person beneath him, an alpha, replied, "Oh, you live on my floor," before bringing him back to his room, fetching Jeongguk's keys from his pocket and chucking open the door, laying him down on the floor and yelling out a quick, "I'll check up on you tomorrow!" and closing the door.

Jeongguk let out a drawled moan, in the need for some friction against his semi-hardened dick. He chucked off his sweatpants, not caring if he looked absolutely indecent, while stroking himself through his boxers. His length became fully hardened, slipping off his boxers while his pulsating dick slapped against his stomach, throbbing in a want for release.

He crawled onto the floor, reaching the closet where he pulled out one of Taehyung's hoodies that he stole from the latter, breathing in the intoxicating scent and letting out a shuddered sigh, the shifting heightening how good it smelled. Stroking his dick up and down, he imagined Taehyung darting out his tongue onto the crown of his cock, precome already smearing across his lips. Lips wrapping themselves around his length and bobbing up and down, the sinful squelching sounds of Taehyung sucking on his dick. The wet heat surrounding his cock while he would lower himself and take in more, eyes slightly tearing up at the corners when Jeongguk would thrust into the back of his throat, closer to his release.

Jeongguk started stroking himself harder and faster, trying to reach his climax. He sped up, relishing in the thought of his semen spurting into Taehyung's mouth, hot and thick, watching as Taehyung would eagerly open up for more before swallowing it all up. Not being able to hold it in anymore, he came into his hand, jerking himself off until he was fully satisfied. But since this was his first rut, the dirty thoughts and fantasies would last until the morning.

Hearing a ping from his phone, he managed to walk his way over to his jacket's pocket and took the device out, seeing a notification from Jimin.

From: Jimin Hyung :P

hey, i heard what happened, ill be at ur dorm tomorrow in the morning w namjoon

'Namjoon?' Oh, it must've been the guy who helped him back to his room, Jeongguk concluded.

He put away his phone, heat pooling into his stomach again a minute after his last climax. Better fix it.

---

better fix it,, if u kno what i mean heheheheheheheh ;))