Valentine's Letter

It was valentines day. Lance had the biggest crush on Keith for the longest time, and had finally worked up the courage to write him a love letter.

He never was one to do love letters, so this was a big step for lance. He felt he had done well, hoping that Keith would return his feelings.

Lance had slid the love letter under Keith's door on valentines day morning. He waited a bit, but when Keith never came out, he assumed he wasn't awake, so he gleefully walked away

He went to breakfast with pidge and hunk, more pirky than usual.

"Did you get a love letter from a pretty girl?" Hunk questioned

"Nah man, just happy!" He said gleefully. "C'mon pidge, lets go check out the castle defences" he smiled.

While they walked, pidge had spotted Keith. "Keith seems to get a lot of letters- Lance?"

Keith had a box full of love letters. And he was dumping them in the trash. At the last letter to fall into the trash was Lances confession letter. He felt his heart break

"Oh hey guys." Keith finished emptying the box. Lance didn't reply and walked out fast to his room.

He laid in his bed before crying his weak little heart out. I should have just kept it to myself... He would have never liked me... He thought to himself as he cried.

Meanwhile, pidge looked at the trash before noticing a red letter on the top of the pile "hey Keith? Did you actually look through these?"

"No... Why?" Keith questioned

"Because this one is from Lance." Pidge pointed out Lances name under Keith's.

Keith grabbed the letter and red it aloud

"Keith, I know we never get along, its mostly my fault. I've noticed I've developed feelings for you and I dont know how to express real feelings. So teasing you and arguing seemed to be my way of expressing my feelings to you. I hope this doesnt change the way you see me, amd I really really hope you accept my feelings. -Lance"

By the end of the letter, Keith was in tears. He never knew Lance liked him back, for Keith had the biggest crush on Lance. And he had just ruined his chance and his life, not to mention how badly he hurt Lance.

"No wonder he was in such high spirts this morning... He thought you were gonna accept his feelings... And then he saw you throw his note away..."

Keith sobbed. He felt so bad. He ran as fast as he could to Lances room, which was not occupied. Lance was no where to be found.

Lance was in the elevator shaft. He never wanted to been seen by Keith again, not after he poured his heart out to him just for it to be thrown away.

Faint voices seemed to come closer. It seemed like sobbing and the other trying to comfort the other.

"Keith, its ok. We'll find him" a voice that Lance had recognized as pidge.

"I bet he absolutely despises me now... I threw his heart away" the sobbing voice said. They got in the elevator, as Lance sat on the top of it.

As the elevator went up, the power to the elevator went out.

"I'll go see how close the next door is" pidge said. Lance didnt hear her say this. She climbs up, seeing Lance.

"Lance..." She says as she drags him into the elevator. He sobbed and pleaded not to go, she made him go down anyway.

Keith saw Lance the way he was and broke down sobbing even more. Lance thought he was rejected.

"Did y-you get r-rejected k-Keith?" He tried to comfort the man he loved.

"No, I broke the man who loves me's heart. I'm so sorry Lance!" He hugged Lance and hugged him close, crying. This made Lance cry more.

After they sobbed for a minute, keith explained that he thought they were all pranks, due to overhearing Shiros plan to prank him with love letters, so he threw them away.

And with that, Keith finished and pulled Lance into a gentle and loving kiss.