I Think I'm Gay?

SEASON 7 SPOILERS

This is based off of the headcannon that Lance figures out he's Bi after
finding out that Shiro is gay. At this moment, Keith doesnt have any real attraction towards anyone, and he is gay. Lance of course likes Allura, until a game of truth or dare changes his mind.

Also, new changes, ive decided to put a little summary of the story at the top. Also, This story has gotten 30K????? Y Tho? As a little celebration, comment here a plot idea for my next story, and I will have my "assistant" pick out a comment! If yours is chosen, i will message you, and you will have a 3 day period to respond before i go onto the next choice. Comments will be chosen August 15th. AAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAY.

Yeah. Im taking all these truth or dares from a website/app so only a couple dares and truths are planned. The first part of the story goes kinda slow because it just them playing truth or dare. Its kinda short but i thought i needed to get something to you guys for the first time in 12 years. So Original XD yup.

EnJOy//

[Paladins, meet at 0900 (9:00) tomorrow. We will be doing some bonding exercises. I know all of you have become soft and havent been spending much time together lately sense our return to earth. But we still have enemies out there that we must one day fight. So we cannot let our bonds with each other and the lions grow weak. -Allura]

As Allura had said, the paladins had not spent much time together ever sense their return to earth. They had spent the majority of their time with their families, who hadn't seen them in 5 years. It made sense to spend every moment possible with their families. Apart from Keith, who had been staying with Lance. Keith's mother had left with Kolivon to continue to fight against the Galra and Reobtain captive planets.

As the next morning rolled around, the paladins grudgingly got out of bed and headed to the garrison, where they had been doing all of their training and such.

"As we are on earth, I have decided to try some of these 'Games' that humans play when trying to get to know others. The one we will play will be the game of 'Truth or Dare.'" Alluras voice rang throughout the suite where her and Coran had been spending their time, as well as the other alien species that had began to live on earth, those whos planets had been taken from them and destroyed.

Lance laughed and sat down between Hunk and Keith to begin their game.

"We will start with Shiro, Following him will be Coran, Me, Pidge, Lance, Hunk, and Keith." Allura said, proudly. "Shiro, start please."

"Okay... Pidge, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." She responded.

"Have you ever... been arrested or done something illigal?" Shiro asked, with the help of his cell phone.

Pidge burst out laughing. "I have, actually, with the computer club. We went and egged the Cheerleader coach's house." She said, giggling. "Her neighbor caught us, and we got in so much trouble, apart from me, who got myself out with a little computer help."

Everyone shared a quick laugh, apart from Allura and Coran, who had no clue what they were talking about.

"Coran, ask someone truth or dare, apart from pidge. If they pick truth, you ask them a question. Dare, you can make them do whatever you want."

"Alright, I think i get the idea... Hunk! Dare or Truth?"

After a small laugh, Hunk chose Dare.

"Make me a sandwich!" Coran demanded. He was quick to recieve a sandwich, loaded with mayo for kicks and giggles.

"Lance, Truth or Dare?" The princess asked, turning towards Lance, who chose a dare.

"I dare you to... 'Stroke player's arse on your left for 15 seconds.'" She read out loud, using Shiros help.

Grabbing Keith's ass, he groped the male for about 15 seconds and let go. It wasnt his first game of truth or dare, and that wasnt the worst thing he had to do.

Then It was pidges turn. Lance had been grateful his turn had been passed. "Shiro, Truth or Dare?"

Intiminated by the youngest member of the group, he picked truth.

"Who did you lose your virginity to?"

"Not as bad as i thought it was gonna be, Okay. So in my freshman year of college, I went to a party where we played spin the bottle. One thing led to another, i made out with a guy, his name was adam, i lost my virginity to him, we got engaged, and he broke up with me when i chose the garrison over him."

Lance was speachless. He had never thought about dating guys. Yeah, he knew it was a thing, but he never paid much attention to it.

"Coran, truth or dare?"

"Oh, I'll be the brave man you all know i am. Dare?" He said, then turned to shiro. "Did i do it right?"

"So, as my revenge for making me drink Nunvil, you get to try out some earthlings nunvil, Vodka."

Shiro was in charge of getting Vodka. But before he could pour a shot, Coran had drank the whole thing. Lets just say he has a very high tolerance to alcohol.

"Keith, truth or dare?" Hunk asked, as he ate a cheese plate he had made up while Coran had been doing his dare.

"I dont know... Dare i guess."

Grabbing shiros phone, he clicked the button.

"Okay, this is a long one. Grab a hard mint and put it in your mouth. French kiss the player to your right until the mint has completely desolved. If one of you pulls away or swallows the mint, you must start over with a new mint."

Lance laughed. "Ha ha, someone has to make out with Keith." Lance said, in a mocking tone.

Hunk stared at him for a minute to see if it would sink in. "Um, Lance, your the player to his right."

Lance stared at him for a minute. "Wait, what?!" Lance turned red, this wasnt what he was expecting, though he didnt feel disgusted by the fact.

Keith unwrapped a mint and plopped it in his mouth, then forced lances mouth open by grabbing his jaw. Placing his lips on the others, he slid his tounge into the others mouth and began dancing his tongue with lances. Finally facing shock, lance pulled away just before the mint had melted. Sighing, Keith placed another mint in his mouth.

"Close your eyes and relax lance."

Following his orders, Lance closed his eyes and opened his mouth, taking a deep breath. He felt the same pair of lips touch his, yet gentler this time. The room had gone silent as the two shared the kiss. The mint slowly began to melt, and after about five minutes, and some heavy making out, the mint had finally disappeared and Keith pulled away. Lance panted and tried to hide his red face.

"Holy shit, I may enjoy making those two do dares than actually playing the game." Pidge laughed quietly, whispering to Hunk.

The game had gone on for 2 more hours, Keith and Lance had kissed at least 6 more times, and it had become everyones goal to get them to do stuff together. Finally the game had come to a close and Lance headed straight to Shiro.

"Shiro, can i please talk to you?"

After everyone had left, Shiro turned to Lance. "Alright, so what do you need?"

"I think i might be gay..."

"Especially for Keith."