Officer!Keith x Babysitter!Lance

//so this was HILARIOUS when I noticed this. This story has 17.6 thousand reads, right? Well, I litterally have like 83 followers. I was shook'ed when I noticed this. When I reach each 100 mark until Idk 5K (not gonna happen) then ill start a new story and/or draw a pic to go with it. Not to bribe you but-

Fuck that I just want attention cause I'm a bitch. *cries* pwease downt weave me

P.S. I freaking love all your comments they are the best

ALSO: FYI: I have no idea what police codes are what so just deal with the random numbers I throw in

ENjOy//

3rd person POV

"No! M-Mr! My brothers gone! He's been kidnapped! He hasnt come back in fwife days!" A small child wept through the phone. This was going to be a long night.

"Alright sweetheart, just tell me your name and address and I'll be out in a couple minutes to see if I can find him, okay?" Keith said in a soft, gentle voice. "Are you alone?" He asked.

"My n-name is Pwige. I live on 140 Voltron avernew in the pretty green house." The small voice replied. "I-I'm alone... M-Mr Lance isn't here right now." She said.

"Okay, I'll be there in just a moment, okay honey?" He said in a calm voice.

"O-okay Mr." The voice said, and the line ended. Keith took a deep breath.

"Shiro! I'm headed out, I have a 9-24." He said. A tall, muscular man looked up from his pile of paperwork.

"Need any help lil' bro?" The older male said, clearly not showing any interest.

"Nah, it sounds like a little girl who thinks her brothers gone missing." He said, walking out the door.

As Keith arrived at a beautiful but also cute green house. He pulled up to the curb and got out of his car,walking up to the front door nd knocking on it. "Hello? Please, open the door." He said in a gentle voice, expectibg a small five year old to answer the door. What he expected wasnt what he got.

When the door finally opened, a tall, muscular, but skinny boy fell at his feet as a large dog practically hopped away. A small little girl ran to the frint door, crying. "Mr Policeman you have to find my brother!" She cried out.

The tall, lanky male stood up, a couple inches taller than Keith. At this point, Keith could hear nothing but the sweet words rolling off his tongue.

"Ugh.. Sorry Officer, she must have called you while I was feeding the dog. And Pidge, your big brother is just at work with uncle Shiro, okay? It'll be alright." He said, kneeling down to her level. After sending her back inside, lance turned back to the officer at the door.

"Sorry, she has a wild imagination. Ill make sure she doesnt do it again." The male reassured. "Do you want some tea, sense you came all this eay for nothing?" He offered. Keith, however, was completely dazed.

Hot- hot babysitter... Sexy... Tan... Tall... Nice... Gay system overloaded- he thought in his head. All that came out was "t-tea" and a nod from a bright red police officer.

It wasnt anything special, but when Keith returned to the station, he returned love struck and obtained a new number.

Matt, who was flirting with Shiro, looked over at Keith, poked shiro, and pointed it out.

"He must have fallen for your sisters babysitter. Thats where he was, anyway." He laughed. "Bring them over some day, I'm sure Keith will enjoy that." He giggled.

//There may or may not be another part to this. Idk.

If and when I reach 100 followers, I will do one of the following:

Full babysitterXpolice officer au
Babysitter x Child (just a short gap, nothing too big. Won't go over 5+ years to avoid the drama

AlteanPrince!Lance x GalraGuard!Keith

Fortune teller tells lances/keiths future (found in a picture😂)

Mr. Blue Au (find in Raiyakun's profile on Instagram)
Or you can read right here:
Lance is a Blue Cat Mascot who isnt allowed to talk. No one knows about his secret job except hunk. After finding Keith sulking on a bench one day, "Mr. Blue" gives Keith a rose to cheer him up. Ever sense then, Keith constantly comes to the park to talk to Mr. Blue about the one he loves, but never mentions their name. (Really cute and I may do this regardless of votes.)

Comment next to the one you like most. ONLY VOTE FOR ONE//