I Swear, I'm a Woman!(maybe?)

Hyello.

Warning, this chapter aint edited.

All dates (birthday, etc) are based of the current date. That would meet lance was born in 2001, Keith in 1999, and so on. Also, all family member names are made up. Idk what they be called and in too tired too look it up.

GUESS WHOS BACK Illtalkmoreat theendhereyougo

ENjOy//

[August 4th, 2001]

The doctor applied a cold and goo-like substance to a beautiful Cuban woman's stomach, and placed a machine to her somache.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. McClain. From the looks of your ultrasound, you will soon be blessed with a beautiful baby girl." The young doctor said nervously, as he was alone, unlike usually, when he had a more experienced doctor in the room with him.

Mr and Mrs McClain could not wait yet another second. More so, Mrs Gabriela McClain. They had been working so hard for the past 5 years to have their last baby.

She smiled at her husband with a beautiful smile, one her husband nicknamed "The Smile of Freedom." He smiled back at her, helping his pregnant wife off the hospital bed.

"I want to go shopping!" Gabby exclaimed, hopping gently up and down. Unable to deny his wife, he only smiled and nodded.

That night, they had spent 3,475 dollars on their presumed baby girl, buying baby clothes, furniture, and enough clothes to last her until she was 10.

[July 28, 2001]

Gabriela panted softly on the hospital bed, small beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. It took 3 hours, but their baby girl was finally safe in the world.

The nurses came back in with a bundle of blue blankets and a crying baby. What she spoke shocked the happy couple.

"Congratulations on your new baby boy." The nurse, they called Susie, said, a gleeful smile on her face.

While Mr McClain looked at her in shock, Mrs McClain smiled, looked down at her baby, and giggled. "He's beautiful. Lance, that it what we will call you, Lance." She said with a smile.

"What about all the clothes, dear?" Louise, the father asked. She only shrugged, and cooed at her newborn.

[Aug 25, 2006]

"Lilly, look at the camera!" Gabby called to her 5 year old boy. For 5 years they had raised their baby as a girl. Gabriela would have loved nothing more than to raise their son normally, but they had spent all their savings on girls clothing, and could not afford new clothes, and Gabby refused to let her baby wear hand-me-downs.

So, as far as lance knew, he was a she.

"Mama! Do you like my hair?" The little boy asked, his short hair in small pig tails. To keep some part of him boyish  they kept his hair short, so when the time came, he wouldn't have long hair.

"Its beautiful, my baby."

[Dec 17, 2011]

Lance was furious. For 10 years, he was raised as a princess, when he should have been the knight. His classmates laughed at him. His teacher giggled. The presenter snorted. He was a laughing stalk.

Convinced he was a woman, he had already bought clothes for when he would mature, only to find that he wouldn't.

His only choice was to live like this until he was in high school.