Dream Come True

//WARNING! THIS CONTAINS SMUT!//

*******************
Lance wasn't usually one to have a real crush. He would hit on a girl, get turned down, and start over with someone else. So why was he so different?

Lance couldnt even muster up the courage to say hi to him! It drove him nuts. So instead he would tease him just to see the boy get adorably flustered or angry.

This boy was none other than Keith Kogane.

When they went to the garrison hospital, Lance recognised right off the bat. But Keith didnt recognise him at all. And Lance understood why.

Before then, Lance wasnt good at taking care of himself. He stressed put so much trying to get into the Garrison, he let taking care of himself get out.

He was short too. And wore glasses. They werent needed, he just hoped the glasses would distract people away from his greasy hair and face.

After Keith left, Lance learned how to properly wash his face and hair, and started doing track and cross country, and gained a whole foot and a half. So it didn't surprise lance when he wasnt recognised.

After they went to space, he decided that trying to be in a relationship with him would be to rough, saving the universe and all. But that didnt mean he couldnt fantasize. Which he did a lot of.

We were both in the training room. Keith was their first, and when I saw a shirtless Keith, I couldnt leave. So I told Keith I would train with him.

Keith threw the first strike. Today we were working on hand to hand combat.

Damn, those abs. His nice, tight ass.. Shit-

Lance was tackled to the ground. "You seriously need more training with this." Keith said, getting up.

"Hey! I'm good at hand to hand combat. How about whoever loses has to clean the bathrooms!" Lance offered. Keith smirked.

"Deal. 3...2...1.. Go!" And with that, both boys ran at each other. After a few punches, Lance was thrown to the ground and pinned.

"I win."

Lance was snapped back to reality when Keith's face was just centimeters away from Lances. His face flushed red and he leaned back as far as possible. "W-why are you so close?!?"

"Cause you dazed out. You werent listening. Everyone left, you can go too, ill give you my notes after I copy them. Go sleep, you obviously didnt sleep well if your sleeping through our meetings." Keith said, helping him up.

"Thanks man. Wake me up in an hour or when dinners ready." He said, ecpecting dinner to not be done for a while. Little did he know what time it really was.

Lance hurried to his room, hoping Keith didn't see this.

The huge boner in his pants.

He practically ripped off his pants and threw himself on the bed, pulling out a dildo he had managed to find in the earth store when no one was looking. And for 5 gak, it was a wonderful deal.

//smut starting here//

Lance grabbed some lotion and losened himself up before sliding in the bumpy dildo. Damn, that felt really good. If only it was Keith.

He started dreaming again. This time, the dildo was Keith. He turned on the vibrating mechanism and started thrusting it in and out. He moved himself so he was in doggy style, so he could his his prostate easier.

The sensation was amazing. It was almost as if Keith was right there with him.

"Keith... Keith~ oh yeah... Right there- ah! Ke-"

"Lance?" He heard a voice say. And he knew exactly who it belonged to.

Keith

Lance turned around, mortified. He quickly hid himself deep in the covers. He heard the door close... And lock. 'Oh shit. I'm done for.' Lance thought to himself as the blanket was lifted off of him.

What surprised lance was the moment that he was turned facing Keith, and his legs were spread open wide.

Lances eyes widened and he tried to cover himself, but Keith grabbed his wrists and tied them to the bedpost with the ribbon from his robe. Lance was ready for rejection and humiliation. That was, until Keith placed his lips hungrily against lances. It wasnt much of a gentle kiss. It was rough, yet loving.

"Your so beautiful Lance." Keith whipsered sweetly in his ear while he pulled the dildo out, only to quickly replace it with his own.

"O-oh! Ahh~! K-Keith!" Lance was already a moaning mess. His head thrown back, his face and shoulders flushed red, drooling slightly. It wasn't until Keith started to thrust that he lost his mind.

After they had both cum, Keith laid next to him. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, dinners ready, beautiful."

"Keith! Their gonna wonder where we went!" Lance panicked throwing on a shirt. But before he was able to put on his pants, a toy was shoved inside.

"Butt plug. I came inside, and it'll leave if you don't do this." He said, innocently.

"Psh... I love you, dork." Lance laughed.

Keith smiled and hugged him "I love you too."