Sleeping Kiss

Shiro, pidge, hunk, and the two "aliens" coran and allura, had noticed the way Keith really felt about Lance, but werent sure how lance felt. As much as they teased each other, Keith always enjoyed the special attention from the taller male. He really enjoyed the extra attention.

So in order to get them closer, the rest of the team had made a fake mission on a peaceful planet when they had time.

"Keith, Lance, you stay here and watch the ships. We'll tell you if we find anything" shiro said to the two, the rest of them leaving.

After about twenty minutes, Keith sighed "this is boring" he sat in the grass while lance snickered.

"Are you kidding? We can just chill!" He said as he laid in the grass, slowly falling asleep next to Keith.

"I wonder if they found anything yet.." Keith said after a while. He then looked over and the brunette as he slept. Lances lips looked soft and warm. He felt so drawn to them. He slowly leaned in, lips almost touching.

At that moment, Lance woke up and sat up in surprise, bonking the two's foreheads together. "What the quiznak man?!" Lance asked as he rubbed his forehead.

Keith rubbed his forehead as small tears formed at his eyes "its your fault.." Lance looked at him in confusion. "Y-your sleeping face looked so kissable..!" He said bluntly.

Lance looked at him for a second "so thst makes it ok to kiss sleeping people?!" He said, slightly harsh. Keith flinched back and looked down from the words.

"...I'm sorry..." Keith said sadly as he felt his heart drop. He felt terrible. "I-I won't kiss you anymore" he said sadly. Lance felt like Keith looked like a sad puppy.

"Its not that you cant kiss me... Just give me a warning next time" Lance said after a minute. Keith perked up a bit from that.

"S-so... Can I kiss you? Like, right now?" He asked innocently as he tilted his head. Lance nodded "c-can you close your eyes..?"

"Fine" lance said quickly, gently closing his eyes. Keith then gently placed his lips on his, putting his hands on his lap as they kissed.

The rest of the team had watched the whole throng, hiding behind a rock and watching through rovers eyes. Pidge had a mini celebration "yes. Perfect"

Lance and Keith enjoyed each others touch, the gentle kiss eventually turning into a deep, loving kiss. As their relationship went on, their bonds with each others lions became better and red and blue were more accepting to the two, the eyes of their lions changing from the sunlighted yellow to a beautiful purple. Come to find out, Lance liked Keith back the whole time, and they both lovs each other the bits~