Abandoned but not alone

Harry
Cold and alone I sat in my cupboard thinking what would life be like if I wasn't born. Sometimes I wish my parents would look at me they would look at Godric, the supposed BWL.

I knew he wasn't because I was the one who picked up the mirror and blocked the green light that was aimed at me as the evil guy looked at me, the green light bounced off the mirror and it hit the bad guy. (Author note:// Meaning he doesn't have the soul fragrant or the scar) Then my parents saw my little brother crying because he got cut by a piece of flying glass that made it look like 'LV', which that damn Dumbledore declared my younger brother as the boy-who-lived.

From that day everything went down hill it first started when my parents started giving my younger brother all their attention, and when I asked for attention they would just roll their eyes looking annoyed and told Nippy our house elf to take care of me.

And when I had a burst of accidental magic my mother claimed it was Godric and when I told her softly it was me, she slapped me and told me to stop trying to take Godric's credit, and Godric made it his mission to always get me in trouble and when I told my father he told me to stop bothering him and that was when I knew I was no longer part of the family.

So today is the day when I turn 5 can you believe it, while everyone was down stairs singing happy birthday to my younger brother on our birthday, after the party I heard my parents discussing about me. I wondered what was going on but I just stayed in my cupboard. All of a sudden my door yanked open and my father yanked me out of my cupboard and apparated in front of an orphanage before he pushed me to the ground before he quickly apparated away.

I looked at the building in front of me and realized I've been abandoned, I felt so sad and had a sense of hatred towards my former family. And then a nice lady opened the gates of the orphanage and noticed me before she picked me up and rushed me into the building and out of the cold.

What I didn't know was I had a scary aunt who was fighting my former parents and demanding them to tell me where I was, before she cursed them and gathered all the legal papers to adopt me before going to the orphanage to pick me up.

Madeline
As I walked away from my former family after cursing them. I went to search for my beloved nephew, I haven't seen him since my sister started pulling away from me and acting like a total bitch. And then I got a letter from Gringotts telling me that my nephew Harry was disowned.

I "nearly" flipped my shit and screamed at the Potters before cursing my sister with the infertility curse(which surprisingly wasn't illegal), and apparated away to Gringotts before claiming that the Potters were now my enemy, in which a golden light bounded around us locking my claim.

As I made my way through Gringotts I asked Ripclaw my family banker to get the legal papers to adopt Harry formerly Potter. And I told him the Potters were now our enemies and Ripclaw bore a nasty grin. After signing legal papers I left to get Harry, before I signed the rest.

After apparating to the orphanage I noticed how gloomy the place was, as I walked closer to the orphanage I saw Harry before he noticed me I ran up to him and scooped him up into my arms and cried in relief and when he saw it was me he cried and told me everything that happened so far and the more heard the more I became furious after signing legal papers in the muggle world, I changed his name to Hadrian Ethan Stark, and filled in my name as Madeline Natalie Stark (neé Evans) and put my husband name as Anthony Harold Stark.

Harry looked at his name and smiled and asked me where uncle well now daddy Tony and cousin now little sister Natalie is at, I told him that he was at a meeting dying in boredom, and Natalie is being babysat by Ms. Pepper. After signing many papers, I picked up Harry and apparated back to Gringotts before filling out and legalizing everything. Ripclaw gave us a smile and bid us a happy life before we left.

I apparated out of Gringotts with a vocal permission and popped into the hotel I was staying in after putting him to sleep I told two of my bodyguards to watch him real quick so I can go shopping for clothes, after shopping for clothes for Harry I came back home to a messy room and a hysterical five year old and two exhausted bodyguards.

After dropping the many bags on the floor I picked up Harry and rocked him around asking him what's wrong, he told me that he thought that I had abandoned him too. I hugged him tightly and told him nobody can take him away from me, as I calmed him down I sent the bodyguards away and cleaned the room with a wave of my wand, everything was back in place as it was before, I sat on my cream couch and showed Harry the many outfits I bought him and then I showed him a cute dinosaur footie pajamas with a cute hoodie and a matching Dino backpack.

And finally in the last bag was a cute stuffed dinosaur and when Harry saw it he gasped and his eyes sparkled, after playing with his dinosaur I put him to sleep as he was about to fully fall asleep he looked at me with the same sparkling emerald green eyes me and lily seemed to share and told me he loved me and he even called me mama Maddie which warmed my heart.

After he fully fell asleep I FaceTimed Tony on my Stark-phone and told him what happened so far, he was a bit surprised and when I told him what the Potters did to my son his eyes darkened and when I told him I cursed Lily and adopted Harry he was jumping in joy and asked me when I was coming back home I told home I was going home tomorrow morning. After my husband hung up I crawled in bed with Harry cuddled in my arms and swore that no one would harm him, before I drifted off to sleep.