The art of sword fighting and class time.

Third POV:
Hello class my name is Mr. Akihiro, but since I'm only 26 you can call me Mr. Aki or Hiro, anyways today class we will be choosing our swords, you may have a hard time today but trust me you will be able to find your perfect match after training today", Mr. Aki said as he gestured to a large room full of swords.

"Also there is a safety charm on the sword until you turn 14 or I know you can wield a sword the charm will remain on no matter what", he explained to them. The Merlin duo looked at each other excitedly and waited their turn. When they were called up Harry immediately felt a sudden pull toward a beautiful sleek black Japanese Katana, while Alex got a double edged and bladed, one headed bladesword.

 When they were called up Harry immediately felt a sudden pull toward a beautiful sleek black Japanese Katana, while Alex got a double edged and bladed, one headed bladesword

After safely getting everyone a sword which took half of the class period he hold them how to carefully wield every type of sword or dagger of some sort. Harry was clumsy at first but naturally wielded his sword, since naturally after watching his aunt Natasha wield a dagger in a fight, he began to experiment with more swords only to stop for a while when his mother flipped and put a protective charm that would only activate when Harry came into contact with him either him holding it or it stabbing him. The sword would not damage him.

After Mr. Aki demonstrated how to handle their swords, he supervised each and every one them and he came to notice Harry was particularly good at wield a sword so he pulled him over to talk for a bit.

Harry
I was in the middle of helping Alex get the hang of his sword when Mr Aki called me over. "Mr Stark I seem to notice that you are quite advanced for a beginner, would you like to tell me why", "well as you know my family is made up of superheroes fighters and doctors, so I think it's natural for me to know how to use weapons to defend myself", I told him.

"Yes, that does make sense but moreover how would you like to take a separate extra more advanced class?", he asked. I thought for a moment before agreeing. "Oh great then meet me every Saturday morning from 9 am to 12 am", he said excitedly. After talking I went back to help Alex.

After that class all my other classes went by swiftly like during PE all we did was a fitness test to tell us what we needed to do to improve our health. And then in herbology we worked more on ready about plants before we even got to touch them. Charms was absolutely fun and so was Transfiguration but his favorite class that day had to be sword dueling.

After all my classes it was finally dinner time following the same procedure we bowed to The headmistress before sitting down, we happily ate dinner and talked about our classes, I happily wrote a letter to my parents telling them all about my day and my new friends.

After dinner it was bath time, instead of small individual shower rooms it was a big shower room with individual stalls within it and there was also a large pool at the boy dormitory and from what I heard the girls had bathtubs with a few showers and a big pool too. After bath time we dressed into our pajamas and went to sleep.