Welcome Hogwarts students to the Magical Institute of Hecate!

Harry
After a frenzy of setting up and constructing three more dorms, two for the students of Hogwarts and one for parents who wanted to come to America with their children. It's finally the day I face my past, I waited outside with the rest of the student body.

Since it was orientation day all our parents were coming. Finally after 30 minutes students of Hogwarts arrived via portkey by many Hogwarts teachers. The Hogwarts students looked around in awe while purebloods looked a bit shocked but quickly put their pureblood face on. And finally they came. I looked at my former family with indifference, I looked at my former younger brother with disgust, he had red lanky hair and hazel eyes and was overly overweight. I noticed the Daily Prophet writer Rita Skeeter going up and asking them questions while the soaked up the attention.

That was until my parents came in ridding inside a limo, and all the attention quickly switch to my parents. "MR STARK MR STARK HOW DO YOU FEEL WITH THE POTTERS BEING HERE" many reporters yelled. "That is quite enough, can you please leave us for the time being", my mother asked politely. Many reporters blushed and reluctantly back away from us. Although they did leave us alone they took many photos of us. As I walked to the limo with Natalie, our parents quickly exchanged gifts, kisses, and hugs, while we were wrapped up in our conversation concerning the potters we suddenly heard annoying loud voice. It former younger brother who was a third year.

"MOM! DAD! WHY ARE THEY GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! OBVIOUSLY AS THE BOY-WHO-LIVED I SHOULD GET ALL THE ATTENTION!", his parents looked at bit embarrassed by his outburst but nevertheless he gained some of the reporters interest.

"What a petty brat, can't believe we're related to them", my father whispered to us, we just shrugged, while my mother giggled. I observed the crowd and spotted my target, "Hey Daphne come here, will yah!", I yelled over the crowd to Daphne as I pulled my parents closer to Daphne and her sister.

Third POV:
The Potters just watched their once "oldest son" happily talking to his family, something in their hearts then and there felt broken like they lost something very valuable to them. They just shook off that feeling and soaked up the attention they were getting.

Hadrian looked at his family with love, especially at his mother who took him in. As everyone grouped up, teachers of The Magical Institute of Hecate led everyone into the dining hall where many Hogwarts students gasped in awe even the purebloods.

Harry After two hours all 700 Hogwarts students were sorted

Harry
After two hours all 700 Hogwarts students were sorted. I quickly stood up with my family and the students of TMIOH, while everyone else looked confused, I quickly told them its traditional. We bowed when our Headmistress walked in and sat down. And quickly food begun to pop on the tables.

"So what was that about?", a pair a head twins asked. "Oh it's just a tradition, it's a sign a respect for our Headmistress", I told them. They looked thoughtful before they stuck out their hands and said, "Hi I'm Forge-" the left twin said while the right one said, "-And I'm Gred", I looked at them and smirked while looking at them suspiciously.

"Alright Forge and Gred do you so happen to be pranksters", they looked a bit surprised before saying " hey George-"yes Fred, I think we're going to be great friends", they said before looking at me. We all smirked while a few teachers from both schools looked worried and suspiciously at us, we just looked innocently back at them. My parents just shook their heads and I introduced my whole family to them.