Oh Merlin!

Harry
After a total of four hours we finally made it to school. Upon looking at the school we gasped at the beauty. The school was made out of milky white marble stone, and the school was four stories tall and the dormitories on each side of the school was three stories tall and there was a quidditch field and a soccer field next to a beautiful clear lake.

After getting of the train teaches quickly shuffled us out and led us out into a beautiful room, which was called the dinning hall or great hall it was where we have our meals. The teachers who led us in were so nice but there was a few that were nice enough but very strict. We were all quickly introduced to Principal/Headmistress Michelle Adams, and all our teacher which was a lot.

Anyways as I waited for a while I was finally called up where the had a glass ball, "The color it glows will determine where you would go, if the globe is purple then you would go to Lady Hecate, if it's a light blue silver then Merlin, Midnight blue Lady Morgana and red King Authur", the headmistress explained and after a moment the glass ball glowed a light blue silver, everyone in House Merlin cheered for me and it felt great. After a few more names Alice and Alex were also sorted in House Merlin with much enthusiasm.

We all talk about the school for a while before the prefects a boy and a girl split us up from boys and girls, all the girls left with her to the girl dormitory while we left with the guy prefect to the boy dormitory.

After saying goodbye to Alice we walked to our dormitory where our prefect explained to us that girls can only come in with our consent and vise versa. After explaining all the rules he took us to our dorm rooms which housed two per room and luckily we got to choose so Alex and I chose one with a balcony.

After setting up our room and writing letters to our parents about our day and what house we were sorted to we, heard the speaker announcing that it was time for dinner so all the boy freshened up and headed to the Dinning Hall.

"Okay, children settle down, when we walk to our table sit down, and Principal Adam walks in stand up quietly and bow, until she allows us to sit down and we may proceed to eat and talk", explained Amelia the female prefect of Merlin. And when a kid name Mike I guess asked why. The male prefect of Merlin, Alfred said, "we do it because we should respect our principal/headmistress for all she has done and will do", we all nodded in understanding.

We sat down at our table talking quietly, when our headmistress walked in, quietly we stood up and bowed. She then gestured us to sit down, after a moment we sat down and ate food from all around the world and excitedly talked about how our day was so far.