Harry made a new friend, Time for school.

Harry
After talking the tree of us hit it off and we found out that she was here in America for vacation, and we told her it was my birthday and we were starting school in a few days. She looked surprised and asked us why are going to school so early, I told her it was a magical elementary school. And Natalie explained everything else.

We walked around and got everything we needed, I picked out three books on 'Battle Magic', 'Occlumency for the young minds', and 'Wandless Magic', while Natalie got 'Beauty Charms for teens'. 'Occlumency for the young minds', and 'Wandless Magic', and Daphne got 'Wandless Magic' and 'American Ancient Runes'.

As we passed this store I saw a pair of two way mirrors, so me and Daphne bought one each because Natalie wanted to get a pet at the Magical and Non-Magical pet shop.

After stepping into shop I felt a tugging, so I followed the tugging in which it stopped in front a cute Scottish fold. But it eyes in particular reminded me of my old emerald green eyes that I used to have.

After paying for her I went to look for Natalie who I later saw holding another cat, but it was ginger and Daphne was waiting for us in front after buying food and stuff

After paying for her I went to look for Natalie who I later saw holding another cat, but it was ginger and Daphne was waiting for us in front after buying food and stuff. We on the bench near the water fountain and thought of names. After many suggestions between the three of us I named mine Emma while Natalie name hers Tyler since her cat was male.

While we were talking and petting our cats, we didn't notice our parents coming over looking frantic. Until they were all tackled into hugs by their mothers. While their fathers looked worried but not to much.

Third POV:
"Where have you been Harry and Natalie, I thought I told you to meet us at the diner an hour ago!", Madeline scolded them, while Daphne got a similar lecture. After introducing their parents and themselves to each other both families were famished so they all headed to the diner and ate dinner.

After dinner the children promised to keep in touch. When the Stark family arrived home it was 7:30pm so they brought out Harry's birthday cake and sung him happy birthday, after much excitement days passed by and it was time for school.

As time passed by Harry learned a lot about both the Magical and and Non-Magical worlds, but his favorite was Technomagic since obviously his father tech geek and his mother and him have magic. After many years of Magical elementary it was time for Harry to go to school again. It was mid July when Harry got two letters from two Magical schools excited Harry showed his parents who were proud of their oldest. Madeline looked at the two letters and signed when she saw the other was the Hogwarts letter, after opening it it said:

After opening the letter from "The Magical Institute of Hecate", she gave them to Harry who looked thoughtfully before he wrote a letter declining Hogwarts

After opening the letter from "The Magical Institute of Hecate", she gave them to Harry who looked thoughtfully before he wrote a letter declining Hogwarts. After accepting to go to "The Magical Institute of Hecate", another letter popped out of nowhere and it was a list of supplies. His parents took him back to NightWing Alley, where they bought all his supplies in two hours.