Class time!

Harry
It was six in the morning when I woke up as I got up to shower I noticed I was the only one up so I took advantage of it. After taking a steamy hot shower I quickly got dressed in our uniform ms and unlike Hogwarts where they wear those ugly horrid robes. American schools usually update and keep their uniforms up to date and them easier to move around in.

After getting dressed Alex soon got up with the rest of the guys at 6:30 am

After getting dressed Alex soon got up with the rest of the guys at 6:30 am. I sat down and waited for another hour when they all finished clean and new with their matching uniforms with their blue silver neckties.

We headed down and over to the dining hall where we found all the girls pristine and already eating breakfast. I sat down on the right of Alice while Alex sat on her left, after piling up blueberry pancakes onto my plate with hash browns and crispy bacon and eggs, Alice looked at my plate and frowned before she added a cup of freshly cut fruit, and told I should a least add some thing healthy. I just laughed it off and told her to look at Alex's plate which was worse than mine, she huffed in frustration before lecturing the both of us about nutrition and the benefits of having a balance diet. After five minutes of us ignoring her she gave up and grabbed a lot of hash browns before stuffing it in her face.

"Attention students! All 1st years of Merlin will go with Mr. Holmes, all 1st years of Lady Hecate go with Mrs. Fujioka. All 1st years of Lady Morgana will go with Mr. Wang and all 1st years of King Arthur will go with Mr Johnston. They will your home room teacher for all 7 years, they will be your guidance and parental supervision. Once you arrive at your classroom your teachers will hand you your schedules, go I bid you a good bye and a good luck, all all other students please head to your home rooms thank you!, headmistress Adams said before heading to her office.

We quickly spotted Mr Holmes a very tall bald white man, who looked like the coolest guy ever. We excitedly followed him into a typical American college classroom. It was so cool excitedly we sat in the front of the classroom, the classroom was so big because there was over a hundred first years in Merlin.

 It was so cool excitedly we sat in the front of the classroom, the classroom was so big because there was over a hundred first years in Merlin

Mr Holmes quickly introduced ourselves, and since today was orientations day we as a class decided to play an introduction game. We all had to break into five groups of 20, we all sat in a circle in the spacious classroom.

The point of the game was that we had to say our name and something we like and the person next had to say the people's names before them and what they like and this goes on until everyone got a turn. After fifty minutes we all made it through and gasped in relief because it was easily for the first few people but it got harder for everyone else, especially the 20th and last person, me, who had to say all their names and what they liked.

I walked back to my seat in relief and pride as I got everything correct. After we settled down Mr. Holmes passed out our schedules I noticed that Alice, Alex and I had almost the same exact classes except for physical education, also Alex and I had sword fighting while Alice had performing arts. I mentally remembered my schedule with my with my photographic memory, it's a blessing and a curse I remember everything especially those people.