Tony Stark

(Author note:// Okay I know they don't sound like little kids, but I don't feel like doing baby talk and all that Loki stuff passed already and everything is chill)

Tony
I was in my living room with my four year old daughter when I heard the elevator open. As I turned around with my daughter in my arms, I saw it was my wife Maddie and my new son Harry.

As they came closer to us, I put my daughter down as she ran to Maddie. "Mommy! You're back, who's that?", my daughter Natalie asked confused.

"That's your new brother Harry, he's going to live with us from now on, why don't you introduce yourself", Maddie said to Natalie. "Hi-yah Harry! My name is Natalie, but you can call me little sister, because you're my big brother now right?", she told Harry cutely.

Harry looked at her and blushed, and said, "I guess I'm your big brother now, that means I gotta protect you", with a look of determination. I smiled as I watched their interaction while Madeline came up next to me and gave me a kiss on the lips before picking them both up with breaking a sweat and sat down on the couch in front of the flat screen tv before cuddling in with both of them, I felt a little left out so I snuggled next to Harry before wrapping my arms around my newly grown family, we watched Disney movies until Madeline and the children fell asleep.

After watching my family with a loving look, I slowly got up and picked up a nearby camera and took a picture. As I gently picked up my children I put them to rest in Natalie's room for now, after kissing their forehead and tucking them in I didn't notice my wife snuck behind when I felt two slender arms wrap around my chest. We silently stood near the door and watched our children for a moment before we walked to our bedroom and we to sleep ourselves dreaming about our future and family.

Two years later---

Madeline
As I woke up snuggled next to my husband, I heard two little pairs of feet running down the hallways towards our master bedroom. Just then our doors burst open with our 6 year old daughter taking the lead with her 7 year old brother in tow, I can't believe it's been two years since that faithful day.

Today was the day we were moving to the Stark mansion. As Tony woke only after the kids jumped on him, he got up slowly grumbling about not getting enough beauty sleep, the kids and I just giggled as he crashed into the the wall as he was walking to the bathroom with blurry eyes.

As we all took a shower and got dressed we went downstairs to help the movers move our stuff after an hour we moved most of stuff but left all the furniture because the mansion was already furnished but we did take our children toys and small indoor playground.

Anyways we got into Tony's car and the ride lasted for 3 hours, and once we arrived in front of our beautiful new home. I couldn't get over the agriculture of the mansion after unbuckling the kids they ran into the mansion I heard a gasp so I quickly went in right behind them with Tony and tow and I too gasped in awe, I may have been rich but wow it was amazing.  

Anyways after a week we settled in

Anyways after a week we settled in. I was having coffee with my husband when heard a shriek from the backyard, I quickly ran outside with Tony hot on my tails only to see Natalie flying off the swing and floating in the air, I whipped out my wand and summoned Natalie to me. Once she landed in my arms I asked them what happened, Harry told me that they were swinging as high as the can to see how high they can go when Natalie's hand slipped and she flew off the swing and some how floated.

Just then a wizard popped out of nowhere and introduced himself to us, as we walked back into the house I sat down and new it was time for my babies to go to school. You see unlike England or most European countries in the Americas we start school once they turn 7 or 8, but they only learn theories until they reach 11 when their Magical cores start stabilizing. The next school term would start in 3 months. A day after Harry's birthday I thought to myself.

After American Accidental Magic officers told us all about the Magical elementary school, they gave us a list of items needed for the school, after Harry and Natalie asked a lot of questions, the official bid us good bye and luck before apparating away.

Time skip to Harry's Birthday~~

Harry(Hadrian)
Today is my birthday I'm turning eight, I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was lost in my thoughts when I almost had a heart attack when my family jumped from behind the counter and screamed happy birthday.

I looked at my family and thanked them and then my mom suddenly pushed me to sit down at the dining table before stacking five blueberry pancakes onto my plate and a cup of diced fruit and a glass of orange juice.  After serving everyone else my mom sat down and announced that we are going to take us to NightWing, a magical city for all Magical beings.

I was so excited because there was this new broom coming out and wanted to try it out. Then my dad cut my mom and said that I could pick out six things since it was my birthday and my sister could only pick out five. My little sister pouted but did really care much.

Third POV:

After breakfast, the Stark all left to take a shower while their house elf, a strong looking elf wearing a mini tux that Madeline made with their family Magical crests of the Walker( Madeline is Petunia and Lilys' half-sister/same mother) and the Stark family(long line of squibs). Anyways with a snap of his fingers the house elf by the the name of Tobby cleaned up the mess and popped away.

As the family of four went down stairs they went through by floo and landed in a big pile in the middle of a dinner.
After laughing and getting up the family separated into pairs and left promising to meet at dinner in 3 hours.

Harry
I was walking with Natalie when I suddenly crashed into a pretty blonde girl, after apologizing and picking up the girl. We introduced ourselves, "Hi sorry for crashing into you, I'm Hadrian Stark, and this is my sister Natalie and you are", I asked. "I'm Daphne Greengrasss, nice to meet you too", she said.