Just a random thought

What if the start of all colors was white.

And one day white felt lonley to the point where some of it turned black and separated.

Then black and white had sex to make grey.

Then the three of them felt like nothing

Until one day white felt angry for no reason and made red.

The next day it felt happy and made yellow

The day after that white felt sad and made blue.

Then yellow and red had sex and made orange.

Then yellow wanted to see if blue was any better so they had sex and made green

Then red got mad at yellow so they had sex with blue behind their back and made purple.

Now poor blue never agreed to any of this but was kinda forced to enjoy it.

Then white saw red furious and wanted to calm it down. So they had sex and made pink.

Now orange and green were a bit upset of how their parents were betraying eachother but purple cheered them up. By having sex. Then they made brown.

Then grey had a great idea. They thought about all the colors coliding amd making a arch

The colors did so but left out black, grey and brown (white is clouds)

Black then took over technology and most websites have black words.

Brown then found its self on planet earth and made dirt be brown.

Grey found itself being part of the clouds.

Then the other colors saw how much they colored and decided to color things.

Thats how this world was colored.

What the fucking hell am i doing with my life?