What now?

As Kozu heard the voice telling him about his evolution he felt light headed. He saw a bright light enveloping around him causing him to be blinded. He could no longer hold on and eventually passed out. He went into a deep sleep and his body began to grow a little more. But, one paticular thing that was growing was his tail. It grew thicker and longer than splitting into two tails. His fur started having streaks of black but everything else stayed the same.

<Potential Species Change: Abyss Fox>

Kozu could not hear this but even if he did he wouldn't know what to do. He wouldn't even understand anything about it. This was a problem for Kozu, he knew nothing about this world or how it works. He knew game logic but that was as far as it goes and this was not a game even if it was similar.

After time passed Kozu was lucky no monsters came by or noticed him... for now. He slowly opened his bright, wild red glowing eyes sleepily.

'I'm back I guess.' Kozu thought waking up.

As he looked around he realized how much of a idiot he was. He had no time to think of how he looked and began running towards his little home. He actually felt quite energized and full of spirit but he didn't let that distract him. His face became serious for a moment as he thought he was lucky no monsters came.

Kozu was way quicker than what he expected. This new evolution of his body really helped. He thought of leveling up to evolve again.

He dashed foward feeling faster than ever seeing his little hole for a home.

Woosh.

Kozu dived in barely fitting his whole body in. He ran downwards through the dirt tunnel wanting to see his stats. He snuggled in a corner of the spacious room. He looked and saw his second tail bending foward with the other.

'I didn't realize how comfy two tails could be.' Kozu thought in suprise.

"Kuu." ( Stats.)

Name: none

Race: Two Tailed Elemental Fox

lvl: 1

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 5] [Danger Sense Lvl 6 ] [Analyze Lvl 5] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 2]  [Hardened Skin Lvl 1]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Unique Magic Skill: [A B Y S S]

Resistances: [Fire Resistance Lvl 1] [Physical Resistance Lvl 1]

Hp: 240(Health)

Mana: 450(Magic Power)

Str: 165 (Strength)

Spd: 230(Speed)

Sta: 235(Stamina)

'Good! This is very good!' Kozu thought seeing that his strength rose alot.

Kozu was extremely happy not only did his strength go up but everything else went up a lot. He saw his high mana making him want to test his new magic out. He noticed that the question marks dissapeared too.

Kozu stood up on his hind legs waving his paws in the air focusing.

"Kukuu!" ( [A B Y S S] )

< Unable to activate magic. Requirement: To be a Abyss race or evolve. >

"Kuu ku KUUU!?" (Are you SERIOUS!?)

'Why would it even give it to me if I cannot use it? Could I even change my race?' Kozu thought to himself.

This is going to be a tough journey but this will not stop Kozu....

Cluff! Cluff! Cluff! Cluff!

'Whats that noise?' Kozu thought.

"Roar!"

'....Mmm... That sounds like the minotaur..... This... JUST WHY!? It could smell me!? How did it even get here!?.... Wait calm down it can't get me down here...' Kozu thought to himself trying to calm down.

Crack!

Some dirt fell on Kozu making him look up. His eyes widened in disbelief of what he was seeing. The dirt above him had cracks and loosened. Kozus eyes burned with rage seeing this.

"Ku kuu ku kuu kuuu!"(I just got this home!)

Kozu dashed outwards seeing a enraged minotaur sniffing the ground above his home. It sniffed then banged against the surface of the ground with its fist causing a big dent to be made. This made Kozus anger skyrocket by a large major.

"Kuu ku kuu!" (I am out!)

The minotaur heard Kozu and looked over seeing a very pissed off two tailed fox. It snorted lifting its massive body up on its legs holding up a giant silver axe.

'This is going to be a big challenge! Lets see how much I can do!' Kozu thought with his heart pumping getting ready for a fight.

He put his legs in a jumping stance and dashed foward.

[Claw Slash]!

The minotaur had a small cut on its furry stomach but that was all. The minotaur was only pissed off even more. Kozu was not suprised seeing this happen but he hoped that his new strength would have done better.

Snort! Cluff! Cluff!

There was no time to think about his strength anymore. The minotaur charged foward in a blind rage. It swung its axe downwards. Kozu dodged to the side but the wind gust from the heavy weight coming down made him fall sideways. He got up quickly dashing foward then leaping upward towards the minotaurs face. Kozu activated [Claw Slash] at the minotaurs eye.

Roar!

The minotaur yelled in agony of the pain. His eyes were cut horizontal across. It dropped its axe and grapped it's face with its hands. The minotaur was enraged further more.

[Danger Sense]!

The danger sense went off making Kozu be on alert. What was happening to the minotaur!? He then realized he had appraisal but he had no time to use it. The minotaurs bronze skin turned to a yellowish glowing color. It sniffed the air and grabbed its fallen axe looking at Kozu even though it was blind.

Kozu knew at that moment he was no match for the minotaur. The danger sense nonstop echoed in Kozus mind.

'Time to run!' Kozu thought in panic.

Kozu he ran towards his home rushing downwards. The minotaur ran foward jumping in the air smashing down with it axe on Kozus home. The home was collapsing with Kozu inside! Kozu dashed foward going towards the other hole.

'Just keep running!' Kozu thought running as fast as he could.

Roar!

Kozu heard the minotaurs roar getting farther away but the tunnel was collapsing! Kozu kept running faster and faster. He began seeing the end of the tunnel.

Swoosh.

Kozu dived outwards right before the tunnel crumbled down on itself. He did not stop and kept running passing different types of creatures.

IMPORTANT A/N  I know a short chapter again but it is a little longer. I might not update as much because I have to do a lot of schoolwork. I have to have a certain amount done within a time limit. I will still try to update asap. If I somehow quit updating for a while its probably from me being busy. Please wish me luck or pray that I can get it done.