A new place? 3 (Cringe Continues)

Name: none

Race: Five Tailed Abyss Spirit Fox

Title: Spirit of Foxes

lvl: 2

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite] [Tail Smack] [Against Odds: Time limit 1 minute]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 10] [Danger Sense Lvl 9 ] [Analyze Lvl 8] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 5]  [Hardened Skin Lvl 5] [Enhanced StrengthLvl 3] [Enhanced Health Lvl 3] [Human Speach] [Intimidation Lvl 3]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Magic Skill: [Abyss Hands: Cost 550 ] [Abyss Dome: Cost 300] [Abyss Blast: Cost 2350] [Abyss Fire Magic: Cost 100]  [Abyss Water Ice Magic: Cost 100]  [Human Form: Cost 0]

Resistances: [Fire Resistance Lvl 8] [Ice Resistance Lvl 7]
[Water Resistance Lvl 7] [Physical Resistance Lvl 5 ]

Hp: 1245(Health)

Mana: 3750 (Magic Power)

Str: 1235 (Strength)

Spd: 1330(Speed)

Sta: 1335(Stamina)

Kozu didn't focus on how he was changing but instead focused on the minotaur. For some reason the memory that he saw was making him go insane.

"You killed her..." Kozu said in a deep demonic voice with his now glowing lifeless silver eyes staring at the minotaur. He didn't even realize he could talk.

The minotaur could finally move and charged at Kozu.

Roar! Cluff! cluff! cluff!

Kozu dash forward biting into the Minotaurs stomach. The minotaur roared in pain and kept trying to beat Kozus head off with its fist. The minotaur gradually got lifted up in the air then thrown upwards.

[Tail smack]

Boom!

Kozu hit the minotaur as it came down with one of his tails causing a crater to appear where it landed.
Before the minotaur could get up Kozu dashed forward appearing on top of the Minotaur. They both looked at each other with killing intent but the minotaur was pinned down while Kozu wasn't.

[Bite]

ROAAAAAAAAR!

Kozu bit at the Minotaurs right arm slowly tearing it off. The minotaur roared in pain as it felt something missing from its right side. It had felt fear for the first time in its life. Kozu dropped the arm out of his mouth getting ready to kill the minotaur.

(Note: I can get gory if you guys want)

Kozu used [Claw Slash] at the minotaurs neck for the finishing move. The life in the minotaurs eyes faded away and all that was left was Kozu swaying back and forth. Kozu fell unconscious down beside the dead minotaur corpse.

<Bonus Completed >

< Abyss Spirit Fox has leveled up to lvl 3 >

< Some Skills have leveled up >

                        Time----Passed

Kozu gradually opened his eyes seeing a minotaurs face in front of his.

"AAAAAAH!!" Kozu yelled in human speach hopping back.

Then his eyes widen from seeing how small the minotaur was. He noticed it was dead already and that he was in some crater.

"How the he... my voice WHAT THE HELL!?" Kozu said in deep but freaked out voice.

He had a voice for heavens sake and he wanted to know why.

"Stats.."

Race: Five Tailed Abyss Spirit Fox

Title: Spirit of Foxes

lvl: 3

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite] [Tail Smack] [Against Odds: Time limit 1 minute]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 10] [Danger Sense Lvl 9 ] [Analyze Lvl 8] [Enhance Speed Runner Lvl 5]  [Hardened Skin Lvl 5] [Enhanced StrengthLvl 3] [Enhanced Health Lvl 3] [Human Speach] [Intimidation Lvl 3]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Magic Skill: [Abyss Hands: Cost 550 ] [Abyss Dome: Cost 300] [Abyss Blast: Cost 2350] [Abyss Fire Magic: Cost 100]  [Abyss Water Ice Magic: Cost 100]  [Human Form: Cost 0]

Resistances: [Fire Resistance Lvl 8] [Ice Resistance Lvl 7]
[Water Resistance Lvl 7] [Physical Resistance Lvl 5 ]

Hp: 1345(Health)

Mana: 3850 (Magic Power)

Str: 1335 (Strength)

Spd: 1430(Speed)

Sta: 1435(Stamina)

"What!? What the hell happened even my race changed and I am OP!? I even have a title called Spirit of Foxes!... Wait calm down ...... The last thing I rememberedMY ARM!" Kozu kept talking freaked out until he looked at his arm which was there.

'Leveling up or evolving must have healed this. Wait the other thing I remembered was my little sister Konami... I haven't thought about her in years... Just what the hell is going on?'  Kozu thought to himself seriously.

He then looked over all his abilities that he obtained.
"HUMAN FORM!? Already isn't this too soon?... Am I in some cringy light novel? Wait if this was like a novel then.. that means i'm not as OP as I think I am. Who cares I got human form!" Kozu said with his mood swinging in different ways.

Kozu then thought about the magic skill [Human Form]. As he did his body began to glow and slowly started to shrink. His body form stated to change shape into a humanoid shape.

 His body form stated to change shape into a humanoid shape

(Note: Drawing doesn't belong to me)

Kozu could tell it worked  but he was naked and he was in the form of some short guy or young kid. He felt he had only one tail now but he still had two fox ears on his head. He saw he had pale skin along with some dark blue hair on his head.

"This seems really cool and all but there has to be a catch to all of this... Am I actually really weak or something? I would really like to know what is going on..." Kozu said looking at his hands that had black claws for finger nails.

***----***-*-*-*-*-**-**-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-
TELL ME IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES.

A/N  Hey guys I know the previous chapter was weird and his evolution just went from 2 to 5 to quickly. I was thinking about four tails but that could cause some angry fan to comment "Quit copying Naruto!" and couldn't do three tail because I wanted it to seem like the minotaur was strong. So I decided if I do continue this he would need to kill some boss monsters to level up and the weak monsters won't give him experience due to him being way stronger than them. It will take him way longer to level up. XD ITS FUNNY HOW I KEEP SAYING NEW PLACE BUT HE HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE YET.

If you want to help give ideas please do. Spoiler: He finds out he can't gain experience from the place hes in and so he ventures out with his human form. The minotaur was the only boss monster in the place he was in too. He may find some people to talk to and gets some clothes and directions. Also he may be right about not being so OP.| Give me your thoughts and ideas on this please. If this seems way to cringy you can comment that.