FLUFFFFF AND OTHER STUFFFFFFXDMUAHAHHA

Pete

I woke up with the odd urge to cut. What the fuck I had an amazing day. I was still cuddling my baby boy as he was adorably asleep. I can't ruin thus moment. But I have to. But I can't. I don't need it. I don't need it.I NEED IT! I got up as quietly and without moving the bed too much as I could. I went to the bathroom, still in just my shirt, and removed my shjer, opening my locket bracelet. I took the piece if metal bliss and dragged(drug?) It across my skin. Its been so long since I've done this.

Goddamn I missed this. Its probably been only one day since last time but I was craving this so bad. My arm was dripping crimson and I knew I'd have a mews to clean up but I couldn't stop. It felt almost as good as earlier wink wink. It didn't even feel like I was human anymore. Just a selfish machine running only on blood.

I didn't know his many, how deep, or how long I've been doing this but it was too long. Patrick came running in, a worried expression on his face. Shit. Shit fuck fuck shit. I'm a disaster. I'm a fucking mess. "Pete stop! Please stop I don't want you to die I live you so so much and I don't want y-" 

"Hey baby slow down. I'm not going to die. Um staying here with you. I love you too. Let me clean up. I'm sorry you saw this. I was going to tell you tonight but then things got carried away. Please don't leave me. I need you more than you could ever know ." I cut him off.

I grabbed the rubbing alcohol, enjoying the sting. I wiped off every liquid from my arm and hugged Patrick. "Are you okay baby boy? I'm so so sorry." I said to my baby boy.

"Yeah just please don't hurt yourself again. I understand its hard to not but just please try. Stay alive. Stay alive for me please." My adorable boyfriend said to me. Goddamn he knows how to make me feel special. I'm just happy I can say new mine now.

"I'm so sorry baby I was just craving it so bad I had to. I'll try harder. I love you so so much baby boy." I said, kissing the top of fedora mans head. God I love him so much. I don't deserve him in any way shape or form.

"I love you too Pete. Its okay just please don't do it again. I love you. Now its only four am and were going to go back to bed and cuddle." Patrick said, getting up and dragging me back to bed.

We just later in bed, a comfortable silence draped around us like a soft blanket. I felt warm and safe but I knew all too well that safe us just a shadow. I have to go back home tomorrow after school. To Pete. To dale. To their fighting. God this is going to make keeping this promise hard.

"You can stay for a while longer than tomorrow. They shouldn't be back for a while. They never leave for just one day. We can be alone together. Please please please with a cherry on top?" He asked adorably, even making his lip quiver.

"Do you know how adorable you are?" I asked. "How adorable" Patrick said with an expectant look on his face. "The most adorable thing I've ever seen." I said, looking him in his perfect eyes. "Oh really?" He asked.

"Yes really." "How?" "Your little nose, t way you actually wear fedoras, your smile, your laugh, just everything about you. Oh and the way you blush when you're complimented. But I know you love this." I said, making him blush. "Okay I'll believe you. But only because you said it." Patrick said cheekily.(guys I do g actually know what that means let's hope I got it rightXD)

"Okay baby boy let's go to sleep. I love you." I said. "I live you too." Pat said back, drifting off to sleep within seconds, me shortly after.

Hey guys. Another chapter. Have fun with life. Goodnight rainbow bites.