short chapter sorry.

Pete

He's gone. He's really gone. I slumped in tyler and tylers arms, Oakley walking over to my baby boy. "You stay away from him." I spat.

He took a step closer. "Back the fuck off right now." I said a little louder. He walked even closer and kicked him in the head. I shot off the ground, surprising the other two tylers. Brendon ran away after I bit out a chunk if his hand.

I tackled Oakley to the ground, kicking and punching until he was out cold, doing the same to Tyler dennen(my poor baby!) And almost Joseph. "Oh that's not gonna work on me baby boy." Tyler said menacingly.

"I'm not your baby boy." I growled. "Yes you are baby boy. And I'm your daddy. You shall call me said name anytime you want to talk to me, for I have your life in my hands." Tyler said. "Then kill me. I don't want you in any way except dead." I spat.

Tyler looked hurt then angry. "You will love me! Even if I have to make you! I will spend the rest if my life doing anything for you!" Tyler said hysterically. "The only thing I want is my baby boy or death. Give me one and I will love you forever." I said.

"I can't kill you. And you're not going tu kill yourself. You will love me and you are going to my house with me right now. You're going to live with me and accept everything I give you with a grateful smile." Tyler demanded, grabbing my hand and binding them with a thick piece if binder twine.

He dragged me to his car, not bothering to pick the others up, leaving my precious baby boy with the others behind.

To be honest, he had a nice house as he belongs to one of the richest families in ferry county. "Now, this is our room. We will share this bed and you will love every second of it." Tyler told me. Yeah right.

"Whatever you say." I said saecastically. He slapped me, probably leaving a red mark then pulled my down onto the bed with him, cuddling me.

"I fucking hate you." I told him, jumping out of his bed and racing to the bathroom and pulling my blade it did my locket and locking the door.

"You can't stay in there forever lovely." Tyler said completely oblivious to ehayvim a bout to do. I opened one of the cupboards, finding some Tylenol and Nyquil.

From the Tylenol, I took out all of the contents as quietly as possible and counted them. There's 22, almost enough to kill me. I poured out the pills out and counted out 16. I grabbed she glass next to the sink and got water into it.

I grabbed a couple of the pills and drank them with water, repeating the process until inched no more. My brain felt fuzzy but that was good. I grabbed my blade from the counter and put the sharp tip against the artery underneath my knee/thigh area, slicing it open and doing the same to the one on the other side.

I didn't mind the pain, as I knew it would lead to the one thing I've always wanted. I did the same to my wrists, going up the vain and later down on the ground.

I heard shouts of terror as Tyler realized what I had done. I didn't care. I'm going to see my baby boy. Heaven or hell, I don't care. I finally felt weightless and let go.

Hey guys. That's the end. Thank you for reading my shitty ass story. I don't have an editor so there's a lot if mistakes. I'm kinda obsessed with tragedies. If Brendons gonna be writing the sins then I might as well write the tragedies. I hope you liked this. I'm actually working in another one already. You don't have read it. I'm actually expecting no reads on it because it kinda already sucks. I think it shall be either a joshler or a kellic or ashby. Comment which one would be best if you want. Good night rainbow bites.