hello miss lady

Patrick

I wish Pete would have let me take Tyler. He doesn't deserve that. All he wanted to do was love me. That sounds cocky but it's true. I keep protesting, knowing it's going to keep happening anyway.

"Shut him up." Tyler instructed. One of them ripped off the Aleve if their shirt, it was a pretty nice shirt. It was if Of Mice & Men and they fucking tore it up and used it as a gag for me. Makes me feel so special.

Joseph finished and left Pete there, a crying ball on the wet ground of the cave. I wanted to go and cuddle him but I was kinda being restrained by psychopathic nematodes.

"Alright. Alright. I know you're scared baby boy but if you want thus to go smoother than you're going to have to work with me!" Tyler Joseph said like a game show host. "Fuck you and everything about you" I mumbled between the gag.

"What was that? You want me to fuck you? Okay!" He said. Oh god. I noticed a slight movement behind Tyler as he walked towards me. Pete silently made his way to Joseph unnoticed.

"You look like a bottom. Let's have some fun." Tyler said, licking his lips and stripping me. I don't know where forehead, denned, and Oakley wentz but I'm glad they're not here to see Pete walking behind Tyler.

Pete gathered his strength and tackled the psycho, earning a loud grunt from Tyler, who's now on the ground. I scrambled up and grabbed my pants, giving a weird little "thanks Pete" and hugging him.

We ran, obviously. I dont wanna stay with that psycho. But then I felt a pair if arms wrap around me. Goddamnit Brendon.

"Hey Patrick. How are you? Ya know if you'd just get back together with me you could both stay alive. You know I used to love you, then you fell for that thing. I honestly don't know why Tyler wants you so bad Pete. I mean you're ugly, annoying, and absolutely useless." Brendon said.

(Guys writers block kills. I've been writing this chapter for three days.)

Pete bit brens hand so barn when he pulled back, he was missing a chunk. Said chunk was now on the ground at his feet. Brendon paled and screamed bluesy murder. "Brendon, shut it! You're gonna attract attention!" Tyler Joseph shouted. So much for not attracting attention.

"Okay I wanted do make you die slowly but due to previous actions of Brendon and Pete, that won't be able to happen, now will it?" Tyler said, glaring at Brendon. He pulled out a diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, then shot me. Well I'm bleeding out. Gonna die.

"NOOO! FUCK YOU TYLER I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! YOU JUST KILLED THE INLY ONE FOR ME! I WILL NE-" Pete screamed as he was being pulled away from me, fighting with everything he has.

"I LOVE YOU PATRICK!" he shouted. "I love you too." I said just kid enough for him to hear. I really don't have a lot of time.

I felt another jab of pain as another bullet went through my chest. Blood as everywhere, coating the ground around me and my shirt.

My eyes rolled back, the sky faded. As I took my last breath, peace finally taking over, I felt nothing but love for Pete. I will always love him, even though he never loved me.

Hey guys. Sorry for the shitty writers block filled chapter. I was literally writing this for three days. Hope you enjoyed it goodnight rainbowbites.