chapter 1.2 - Raegan

"Raegan! Get back here you little she-devil!" I could hear Kasen yell behind me. I ran as fast as I could down the stairs of the emergency exit, trying to escape him. I finally got to the bottom floor and I ran as fast as I could towards the exit. I could hear his footsteps behind me, but I couldn't stop now. "Raegan!"

I turn my head to see he was catching up, so I pushed myself to run faster. I managed to get outside before I began dodging the people who were around. After I was passed the crowd, I finally felt like I lost him.

But I was wrong.

I began to slow down, and the very moment I did, I felt someone's hand clasp around my wrist.

"Shit!" I yell. I get turned around and as I expected, my face met with Kasen's.

And damn, he was glaring up a storm.

"Who the hell is this Travis guy?" He asks, walking over to the wall of the dorm. I scowl as he pins me against the hot, brick wall.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes.

"Don't be stupid with me. You know what I'm talking about," he says. I sigh as I struggle to break out of his grasp.

"Nobody." His glare darkens.

"Don't tell me he's nobody," he snaps. I roll my eyes.

"It's nobody, I was joking around with you, alright!" I shout. He tilts his head. "Why do you care anyways?"

He smirks as he steps backwards and grabs my hands. I try to snatch them away but he grasps them tighter.

"Because I like you," he says, smirking. I roll my eyes.

"We met like three days ago," I snap. He shrugs.

"Does that really matter?" He asks, beginning to walk backwards, pulling me with him. I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah it does matter." He rolls his eyes and begins to lead me back towards the dormitories. "Where the hell are you taking me?"

He shrugs. "Wherever the night takes us." My jaw felt like it was touching the ground at this point. I begin the struggle to break out of his grasp as he walks towards the door of the stairs. He pushes it open and starts helping me up the stairs.

"Let go of me!" I shout. He puts his free hand over my mouth and picks me up. I scream in his hand as we get onto his floor. He pushes the door open and quickly runs over to his dorm room door, keep in mind I was still in his arms. He quickly knocks on the door and Brody, his roommate, opens the door and smiles.

"She's back," he says as Kasen puts me back on the ground and gently shoves me into his room.

"Yep," he says, sighing. "And she's been a bad girl lately."

I raise an eyebrow as Kasen closes the door behind him and Brody smirks.

"Oh really?" He asks. Kasen smiles.

"Really." I cross my arms as they look at me up and down. I was wearing a black sweatshirt, black leggings, white high-tops, and my hair was in a messy bun on the top of my head.

"What did this 'bad girl' do?" Brody asks. I roll my eyes as Kasen walks over to me and makes me sit down on his bed.

"She pretended to have a boyfriend to make me upset," he says. Brody shakes his head.

"That's low." I roll my eyes.