chapter 1.5 - Cassidy

So, yeah. There we were. Me sitting next to Raegan looking at her cheekbone while the boys. Well let's just say they were taking care of Toko.

"You hit a damn girl!" Kasen shouted throwing a punch into his face.

Jaxon restrained his arms while Kasen was throwing a few good punches. Looking down at Raegan her cheek was starting to swell.

"Is it bad?" She asked. Wincing as I pressed down on it she tried to play it off.

"No. I think you will live." I joked .

She leaned up just in time to see Toko kick Kasen between the legs and punch Jaxon straight in the face.

All of them. Hurt because of me.

Leaning over the counter a grabbed a bear bottle and ran up to him. Raegans eyes were wide as Jaxon and Kasen looked shocked. Smashing the bottle over his head he slumped over the table his eyes fluttering shut.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed dropping the bottle.

No joke. They started laughing. My insane friends were laughing while the normal people were running out of the bar screaming.

"I think I killed him!" I shouted checking for his pulse. Jaxon grabbed my wrist and started to drag me out of the bar.

He had a shadow over his face but I could easily see the black eye forming. But it was still nothing compared to Raegan's cheek.  Kasen had wrapped her up in his arms and was carrying her out.

Grabbing the keys from Raegan I told Kasen to follow us and drive our car. As for me and Jaxon we got in his car and went for a drive.

<~•~>

   "Does it look bad?" Raegan asked as we sat outside the lake.

Yeah we went to a lake. God dammit Jaxon and Kasen choose the worse places for me.

Looking down at her face I couldn't help but smile.

She literally looked like a fish.

"I don't know it seems a little fishy." I joked.

Kasen leaned forward looking at her face before bursting out into laughter. Jaxon chuckled sitting next to me on the grass.

"What? Is it bad? Tell me!"

"Oh Raegan stop being so shelfish. You still look like an angel---fish." Kasen laughed falling back into the grass. Raegan smacked his arms which caused me to laugh more.

"Anyone else worried about Toko?" I asked.

Jaxon shook his head before leaning down to my ear. "If you don't remember. I have a gun." He whispered with a smirk.

"Jaxon!" I said with a smile pushing on his chest.

Kasen and Raegan had started talking as I cuddled up to Jaxons side. "It's great. All four of us together. Like the Avengers."

Raegan chuckled.

"Cassie. Did you just say, 'like the avengers'?"

I shrugged. "Well I've never seen a avenger movie. Isn't that what they do? Talk and stuff? Kill the bad guys?"

Jaxon and Kasen had already been laughing. If laughing could kill a person we would all be 6-feet under.

"Wait, wait, wait. Listen to this. Raegan- The Shelfish Avenger. Cassidy- The fashionable Avenger. Jaxon- The Really cool Avenger. And Kasen the Epically Hawt Avenger." Kasen added on with a smirk.

"I'm not shelfish! Wait.....GOD DAMMIT KASEN!" She shouted.

  "What are we going to do?" Jaxon asked putting his arms behind him to prop himself up. I shrugged as Raegan looked up at the stars.

"Well maybe we could play Truth or Dare?"

"Isn't that like the worst thing to do with a shelfish person?" Jaxon joked.

"Oh my god. Stop it!" Raegan growled covering her swollen face with her hands. Leaning over Kasen grabbed her wrist and moved her hands away from her face.

"Raegan don't cover yourself up. You are beautiful, swollen face or not." He said pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

She blushed.

But then swatted his hands away. "Go away." She scoffed.

"I SHIP THEM!" I screamed standing up putting my arms in the air. They all looked at me weirdly.

"Ship us?"

"Yeah. Don't you guys know what that means?" I asked looking around our group.

"Uh no?" Jaxon said wearily.

"It's were you think two people should like get together and have like romantic ties. You can also combine their names for a 'ship name'." I explained.

"Kagan!" I shouted into the air.

"Hell no!" Raegan shouted

Looking over I had just enough time to jump out of the way of Raegan's lunge. "Holy muffins!" I squeaked. Running over and hiding behind Kasen.

"Help me the fish is trying to kill me!" I cried pointing at Reagan.

Kasen laughed getting on a defensive post. "Fight me." Reagan spat.

Kasen ran at Raegan looking like he was going to punch her. Them last second he changed his arms so he gave her a huge bear hug.

"Cassidy run! I don't know how long I'll be able to hold her!" He joked while Jaxon fell on his back laughing.

"Someone help me! I'm being fish-raped!" Raegan shouted.

Tripping over my own shoes I held my stomach trying to contain my laughter.

"Fish-Raped?"

"It's when a Kasen gets a boner and only Raegan can solve it." Kasen said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Kasen has no shame." I joked.

Raegan gagged laying down on the floor. "My ship is saillllliiing...." I daydreamed.

"Cas come here I want a hug." Jaxon said opening his arms up wide.

"No." I said crossing my arms.

He raises an eyebrow.

"I want a huggggg."

"And I want my ship to sail before I give you hugs."

Jaxon quickly turned to Kasen and Raegan. "Make out so I can get my hug."

Kasen gladly went after it.

Well he left with two black eyes.