five

"She's been in bed for days now, Dave, you have to do something." I recognized Kurt's voice through the wall. Last night I was crying and he came in and sang And I Love her by The Beatles. I had told him it was my favorite. He ended the night by saying. "Don't cry princess, we've all suffered enough."
  I don't know why I'm so confused and upset all of a sudden. It's a feeling Kurt gives me that I've never thought of, and it scares me so goddamn much. It's a feeling that I'm sure Kurt feels around Courtney. He is always moody, he'd talk a lot or none at all. Those days I talked for him- he never seems to mind. He sees and he understands,  he's a new breed of wallflower.
   Krist sat next to me on my bed.
  "Is it Kurt?" He asked.
  "He just confuses me. I don't understand how I'm feeling or what it is."
  "Just don't change yourself for him. He's attracted to your innocence, but he's always been attracted to the dark as well. Don't stress over him and don't chase, he'll come to you." I sighed, putting my head on Krist's shoulder. He's a good friend.
  "Thank you so much." I sighed.
  "No problem, take a shower and come to our show tonight. It could be fun."
  I did as he said and got ready. I felt good for once, Krist's talk really lifted my spirits.
  I walked out of my room and to the living room of the suite we we're staying in. Kurt's eyes followed me as I walked. He had a crooked smile and a glimmer in his eye. I could feel my face getting hot as he stared.
  "Dazzling darling!" Dave clapped making me laugh, he took my hand and spun me around. He looked my short white dress and gave me a hug. Dave always liked hugs and he knew I always liked one when I was down.
  "I'm finally out of my room." I spoke happily putting on a smile.
  "That's great and all but thanks to your shitting around we are going to be late.
   A stadium packed with screaming people, I stood behind the stage. Kurt's soul wrenching voice shook me, relaxed me.
  "Now I have a special guest backstage," Kurt paused to pick up his acoustic guitar. "Darlene Grohl singer from Crystal Blue is gonna help me end the show with a duet. Darlene get out here." He spoke as I made my way out on stage, nervously I grabbed a microphone.
  "About A Girl." He said knowingly. I knew all the lyrics to this song, forwards and backwards. It went by in the blink of an eye, that flashing lights, people cheering and waving their lighters around. It was like a dream. Our voices flowed together and fit, like a perfect match. It was intensely passionate.
  There was a look on Kurt's face that almost looked like admiration. He looked like a kid again, how perplexing. Maybe it's adrenaline or something in the moment- but all I want is to kiss him sweetly and softly. Not aggressive or wildly; but kindly, gently.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Any feedback, advice, or suggestions??
-Roma
  P.s. thanks to everyone who voted and commented, it means a great deal to me!