The Transformation

After a few years, Thomas had grown into a mature and determined man. His mother Flaitheas, which was Irish for sovereignty, smiled as Thomas fought one of his big sisters, a Praetorian named Nevlinae. Thomas held a combat knife to his sister's neck.
"And that's your life ended", he spoke with a smirk before putting his knife away. Nevlinae smiled and hugged her brother, purring happily and proud he had come so far. Thomas picked up a small needle full of Xenomorph DNA. He decided now was an appropriate time to use it.
"Hope this works", he said with a slight tinge of fear. He injected himself and immediately began convulsing in agony. His skin folded back and his bones shot through the skin, leaving a huge amount of red blood. A tail forced it's way out through where Thomas' back met his waist (his bottom). Some kind of sheaths forced their way through Thomas' wrists. His eyes became no more, covered by a black domed carapace and his teeth became sharper and his whole body became blacker. After a few hours of agony, during which all the Hive rushed to see if they could help, Thomas' transformation was completed. He stood up on his new legs and let loose a horrific screech, something that the Hive applauded.

 He stood up on his new legs and let loose a horrific screech, something that the Hive applauded