Xeno Love

A few weeks later on, Jessica was talking with Flaitheas about her position in the Hive. Meanwhile, Thomas and Rosey were on their bed of furs. Thomas stroked his mate's exoskeleton and rubbed her tail. He noticed her tail was twitching. Flaitheas had told him that it meant Xenomorphs wanted to mate. Thomas smiled at his mate.

"So, what form should I use for my first time?", he asked Rosey. Rosey thought about it.

"How about your human form for the first time and maybe after a week or two, we can do it in your Xenomorph form.", she suggested and Thomas nodded before he took off his clothes, exposing a very muscular and scarred chest. Rosey traced a claw across his muscles. She purred at the feeling and Thomas smirked before they began kissing. Thomas licked Rosey's inner jaw slowly, his tongue running along the tendons of her inner jaw. Rosey gently caught Thomas' tongue in her inner jaw, and gently squeezed his tongue in her mouth. She didn't bite down, as she feared she'd accidentally bite it off. She felt something poking her ribcage and looked down to see Thomas' cock. She rubbed her head against it, allowing his scent to rub off on her and marking her as his mate only. She soon bent her head down and slowly used her inner jaw to suck Thomas' cock. She used great care as her inner jaw travelled up and down her mate's cock, the last thing she wanted to do was ruin any chance of him showing her his capabilities in love making. She wrapped her tail around the base of his cock and gently pumped him as she sucked him off. Thomas moaned. Luckily the walls were covered with slime so they couldn't really be heard. He couldn't hold it anymore. He squeezed Rosey's tail as he came. Some cum went onto Rosey's tail, some on her face and domed head, the rest into her mouth. She swallowed what had gone into her mouth and proceeded to rub Thomas' cum onto her body, coating herself in his scent before she unwrapped her tail and got up. Thomas rubbed Rosey's entrance gently with a finger. Rosey hissed in pleasure as she felt her mate's fingers rubbing her gently. His touch was so warm, so soft and so tender. A few of her juices came out and Thomas tasted them. They were mainly sweet with a small amount of salty, sour and bitter. In short, the juices tasted amazing. He licked Rosey's entrance causing her to screech in pleasure before Thomas began sucking on her entrance. Rosey couldn't hold it anymore. Soon she came all over his face and Thomas licked it up. He rubbed Rosey's juices on his face and body, marking him with her scent. Soon it was time for the main event. Thomas grabbed Rosey's tail and pulled her close, before he pushed his cock into her. Rosey used her inner jaw to gently bite down on Thomas' shoulder. It wasn't hard, but it drew a little blood. Thomas winced in pain, but he knew it was to mark him in more ways than one. He thrust gently and Rosey held onto him as she bounced on his cock. She couldn't describe this feeling. It was paradise, and more. Soon she came all over his cock and he came inside her. The two of them laid back, gasping for breath and cuddled close.

"That was way better than I'd thought Thomas. You're so good at making a girl feel good both on the outside and inside", Rosey said through the private connection she shared with him.  Thomas smiled

"What girl doesn't deserve the best her mate can offer? Certainly not you love", he replied through the private connection. The two of them cuddled up to each other and laid in the furs to relax and rest up after that session. Now they were mates, now and forever.