Rosey's Human Form

The next day, Thomas woke up to see what looked like a human with Xenomorph skin sleeping next to him.

"R-Rosey?", he asked in uncertainty and the human woke up.

"Hey my love.", she replied in Rosey's voice. Thomas was speechless at the sight.

"You've become part human.", he said in concern. Rosey looked at her body and gasped, getting a feel for her new human skin.

"How did this happen?!", she asked in shock.

"Guess when we mated, some human DNA somehow mixed with your own DNA. Hopefully you can change back.", Thomas replied. Rosey closed her eyes and focused on changing back. Luckily it worked and she sighed in relief. Thomas grabbed her hand and took her to the chamber in which Flaitheas was sleeping.

"Mother, we have something that may worry you.", Thomas said as he bowed to her. Flaitheas woke up, her head sliding out of her crest, and stared at her children.

"What seems to be the problem my children?", she asked kindly. Thomas cleared his throat in uncertainty.

"Me and Rosey mated last night and when I woke up, she was part human.", he replied nudging Rosey's arm. Rosey sighed and focused her energy, changing into the human form she had. Flaitheas studied the form in surprise.

"I can sense human DNA in her too. It is possible that your mating passed on some specific parts of your human form, allowing her to change too.", she said.

"I just hope our brothers and sisters still know this is Rosey and not some human who killed one of us and wore their skin.", Thomas said in worry. Nevlinae soon arrived and stepped back at the sight of Rosey's new form. She studied the form in caution before taking a scent of them. To her surprise it was Rosey.

"How did this happen?", she asked.

"Me and her mated last night and it seems my DNA passed onto her which gave her the ability to become more human like.", Thomas explained. Nevlinae studied Rosey carefully.

"I'll go inform the others.", she replied and ran off to let the hive know. Thomas took Rosey back to their room and studied her form closely, running his hands across her human cheeks and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Do you think I look ugly?", Rosey asked in worry. Thomas gently kissed her deeply.

"Not at all. You look as beautiful as a human as you do a Xenomorph. In fact, this could open up chances to try new things when we next mate.", he replied making Rosey blush. The two settled down on their bed with Rosey's tail around Thomas' waist and his arms around her torso. The two shared a kiss before they decided to fall asleep again so Rosey could try and get used to her human form quicker. She never understood human biology but now she felt she had no choice but to learn. At least she had her mate to look after her as she learned.