The Hive

After Thomas' transformation, the Hive was even more active. There was so much food it was unbelievable. But then one day, Thomas came home in his human form and bleeding horribly. He collapsed in front of Flaitheas who summoned the whole Hive and they worked as best as they could do at least slow the blood. Despite Thomas having transformed into a Xenomorph, his human form still retained the ordinary red blood and he was bleeding out heavily. With his remaining strength he turned back to Xenomorph and his mind left the Hive. He wasn't dead, but he was dangerously close to death. In a desperate attempt, Flaitheas reached into Thomas' mind and body, salvaging what little she could from her son's mind and commanding it to heal. Soon the Hive heard a faint voice.
"Mother? Family?" It was Thomas and the whole Hive nuzzled his body. Thomas slowly got up, his body healing and the wounds disappearing. Flaitheas exited her son's mind and body.

Timeskip

After that day, Thomas encountered a lot of Xenomorphs who wanted to be his mate. In the end he chose a female named Rosey, who had been with him whenever he went hunting and took care of him when he was a child. After no one objected, Flaitheas intertwined the two minds. Now they were mates. It was a long time since Thomas had been adopted and he couldn't remember anything of the laboratory. He wanted it to stay that way as he cuddled up with his new mate, his human hand on Roseys carapace and stroking it, something that received a long and deep purr from Rosey.