one

"Ah, the problems?" Kumiko asked with her eyes closed. "Well, I'm not really happy, you know? It's just that ever since she died, I just don't see the fit in living. But don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal." She was laying on the couch, eyes closed, arms crossed.

"Azusa just was such a big light for me, my first love after all," the brunette continued with a nod. "I went to visit her every time she was in the hospital. Even though we all knew her longs would give out one day, I was still sad when I heard she had really passed away."

It was quiet in the room except for the steady breathing of three people.

"Well, Kumiko, we are no doctors or psychologists but I guess that you are slightly depressed. I mean, you used to enjoy playing the Euph, right now you haven't touched it for five weeks, longer than a month! Very unusual." Hazuki said, picking her words with care.

That was true. She hadn't touched her instrument since Azusa's mother had called her to tell her daughter passed away from her lung cancer. There hadn't been a lot of hope from the girl from the start but still, Kumiko was really upset.

Next to Hazuki, Midori nodded fiercely. "You need to get back to practicing! Right now Asuka-senpai and Natsuki-senpai are working their asses off to fill up the void you left, you know? We really need you back!" the small girl exclaimed.

Kumiko groaned. "But I don't want to, I just want to lay in my bed all day and look at pictures I took with Azusa!" she whined as she rolled onto her other side.

Her two friends glanced at each other with a devastated expression.

"Kumiko, please," Hazuki begged then. "at least come watch us play okay? There is this new girl in the trumpet section and she is really, really good!"

Like she cared about some new girl. "Why would I come watch for a new girl? Is she just that special or something?" Kumiko asked as she stared at the green fabric of the couch in front of her view.

"Yeah, she is! Somehow she can really make the music live, yet she has such a weird personality," Midori chirped. "people say that she has studied in America at some famous music school!" she said excitedly.

Well wasn't that nice for the new girl. "Great, wonderful!" Kumiko yelled out. "I changed my mind, tomorrow, midday practice. I'll be there." she continued as she closed her eyes. She was just so tired.

Hazuki and Midori squealed excited. At long last their friend would return to the club, if only for a short while.