twelve

She had fallen asleep somewhere along the ride because later she was woken up by Kousaka. The bus was already empty except for Hazuki, Midori and them.

"Oh shit, must've fallen asleep." Kumiko cursed as she shot up from her seat, starting to gather her stuff.

Behind her she could hear Kousaka grin. What was even her first name?

"Calm down Kumiko, we'll wait for you. We don't have to fight for the rooms, groups are already made and will receive a key to a room when we get there." Midori said, calming Kumiko.

She continued to pack her stuff but in a slower pace.

"Who made the groups anyway?" she asked more herself than the others. Hazuki decided to answer. "I think Taki-sensei did. The only things I know is that it's year with year and boys and girls apart."

Kumiko frowned. "How many boys did we have again?"

Hazuki shrugged. "I'm just giving you some information, I don't know everything."

They left the bus, catching up to the rest of the band quickly.

Taki was already counting the people and gave them a nod when he noticed them.

A lot of second and third years were excited, they never went on a band trip before.

Kumiko couldn't care less right now. She just wanted this week to end or at least fly by quickly. She wanted to beg her sister to pick her up but she knew Mamiko wouldn't do that. She could be such a pest.

She chuckled to herself as Taki started to call out names for groups. Her parents really got lucky with two brats, didn't they?

Midori brought her back to reality as she nudged her. She looked up, irritated. "What?"

"We're together in a group together with Kousaka-san." Midori explained, kind smile not fading. Kumiko looked over at Kousaka, who was still just Kousaka.

"Oh how nice."