eight

"Oumae-san, have you any idea how much work you have missed these past weeks?"

Kumiko flinched. As expected, she was getting scolded by her teacher. "I'm sorry." Kumiko managed to mutter.

"Is that all you have to say?" the teacher continued to scold. "Even if you start working your ass off right now, you will still have to do some make-up tests to reach the next year, you know?"

This sucked. Kumiko hated this.

"I understand. I'm sorry." Kumiko said, not looking up as she did a quick bow. She heard her teacher click their tongue in an irritated manner.

"I feel sorry for your parents, honestly."

Right when Kumiko was ready to cry and scream, the sliding door behind them slid open and someone entered.

"Here are the papers you asked for sensei." A calm voice spoke. Kumiko didn't recognize the female voice but then again, she hadn't been to school for a while now.

The teacher smiled kindly. "Ah thank you Kousaka-san. You are a huge help!" Kumiko couldn't help but feel the teacher's cold stare at her at the last words.

"I'll take my leave now." Kumiko mumbled as she turned around to walk away. Once more her eyes met with Kousaka.

Her chest was really hurting. Was it a heartache or were her boobs finally growing?
While Kumiko was praying for the latter, it was probably the first.