eleven

The Euph-player started to regret her decision as soon as Kousaka sat down next to her.

Kousaka didn't even greet her, just pulled out some fancy looking book. Kumiko was pretty sure that was English.

Hazuki and Midori sat in front of them. Midori glanced around the corner of her chair and met eyes with Kumiko.

"Are you okay Kumiko? You look pale." Midori asked as she frowned. Kumiko smiled weakly. "I'll be good in a bit, I just took my medicine against driving-illness. It'll work in a while."

Midori didn't look convinced but just gave a short nod as she sat back in her place. The bus started to move and Kumiko wished she was in her bed instead of here.

She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to relax.

After a while she felt someone touch her shoulder. Kousaka looked at her while her hand was on her shoulder. She looked paler than she had before.

"Excuse me but, do you perhaps have some anti-driving illness medicine for me as well?"

Kumiko blinked a few times. Then bend to grab her backpack. When she found what she needed she handed the small box with medicine to Kousaka.

"One tablet will be enough for two hours." she said as the girl studied it.

Kousaka nodded. "I see, thank you very much." she thanked with a smile.

So she could smile. Kumiko bit her lip as she felt blood rush to her cheeks.

Cute.