thirteen

It turned out Kousaka was older than her and was actually named Reina. A surprisingly cute name for such an arrogant and cold girl. But then again, she had a nice smile and sometimes didn't act like a bitch.

Reina also snored in her sleep and Kumiko just happened to lay next to her. It wasn't the cute from time to time snore noise Azusa would do, it was constantly like someone tried to split a tree.

She had tried to shut out the noise by pulling her pillow over her head; no use.
She had tried to stuff her ears with toilet paper; no use.
She had tried to trade sleeping places with Midori; no use.

Kumiko was done after the third night.

She threw her pillow over to Reina, who suddenly stopped snoring and got up, hair all over her face. Her waking-up head was absolutely stunning.

"Where the fuck did you do that for?" the girl hissed angrily. The cursing startled Kumiko, stole her words away. "You sound like someone with a chainsaw in your sleep." she could only say.

Reina frowns, biting her lip irritated. "So that's why you throw a pillow at me?" Kumiko nods.

It was still a mystery why Reina's snoring didn't wake up Midori and Hazuki. Kumiko later found out that they had earplugs with them.

"You could've just waken me up, normally? Like every other human would do." Reina comments as she rubs her eyes. "Now I'm entirely awake." she continued to whine.

This was a new side of Reina. Kumiko licked her lips. "Sorry." she apologized.

She hadn't even thought of Azusa.