The beginning

Hi, as I told you I am Akira, it is a Hindi and Japanese name and we will start together with my story as the alpha's mate, it all started one day:

" Wake up darling " said mum trying to wake me up.

" Five more minutes please " I said sleepy

" No you are being late to school " she said

" Fine " I said and started waking up.

I woke up and changed to my school uniform. It was a grey skirt with a pink shirt.

I wore it and fixed my hair to two pig tail. My long brown hair was good with this. I was happy with what I looked like I went with light makeup as lip glosses and blushes, here in our village, there is no way for more for any girl who is in my age.

They have that stupid thought that the girl must be married and have a kid by twenty, like what the heck?.

" Hey sis, late on the first day of school " Mason my older brother teased, he is regularly that way around me. He has a girlfriend named Zoe, and to be full honest I used to hate her because she always seemed to be the selfish slut, but after she found my brother, she became a better person and since then we became friends. Not best friends but friends.

" Shut up, it is good that I woke up after our movie night " I said

After our little conversation, Mason took me to school, the village isn't that rich, which made us go on foot instead of cars.

We went to school. Mason came with me. This is his last year at school. No one will come walk me. That's annoying to remember, but at least no one will be the over-protective bro.

After we reached school, I had my usual boring day, I met my friends Lily and Leyla, they are twins.

They have a younger brother, who is so cute, in a stupid way.

After the school day, Mason went to play among his friends, I went home, I studied and then mum asked me to go shopping with her cause, we needed to buy some groceries.

We went there and then she started collecting things, all the time I couldn't fight the feeling that someone is watching me. I tried hard to ignore it, but that was definitely so hard. I looked behind but saw nothing.

I kept telling myself that I was imaging, after a while, I pumped into a guy, yeah a guy. I felt his chest area. He didn't have breasts, and he had abs so definitely a guy.

I looked at his face and saw...

" Noah " I said

" Hi Akira " he said

" What are you doing here? " I asked

" Buying things " he said

" That's obvious. I mean. Why are you here as I know you are not a fan of doing groceries? " I stated

" Tell that to my sister " he said

" Nilly is here, where I want to say 'hello'? " I said

" First say hello to me " he said

" Oh right " I said

" Hey, Noah, what's up? " I said and then hugged him.

" Better " he said hugging me back

After our conversation, he showed me where was his sister, I said hello, and we had a small conversation, I didn't find mum so maybe she went home.

I called her and found that my conclusion is right, so I went home after her, Noah walked me home. We had fun. Noah is a good one to stay around, but you will have a stomachache from laughing after...

I couldn't shake the feeling being followed, but I managed to go along with it.

I went out of my thoughts when I heard an angry groan.

The next thing I knew, I found myself in a corner being attacked by a wolf, but he wasn't paying so much attention to me. He was looking directly at Noah. Noah got out a knife pocket and tried hurting him, but I found him on the ground.

" NOAH " I shouted

I rushed to his side and put his head on my lap. He was lying there unconscious. I put my ear on his chest and heard heart beat. He is alive thanks god...

My worries made me forgot all about the situation, but that soon came back when I knew Noah was fine. He just fainted.

I looked at the angry wolf, standing near me. He came closer to me, closer until he reached me, I left Noah and then started backing, until I reached the corner...

The wolf looked at me directly in the eye. My eyes were full of fear...

I don't wanna die...

I just don't want...

I don't want to leave my family...

I don't want to leave so early...

When I knew I was about to die, I heard a shot with a gun, the wolf looked toward the source and saw Mason, sister, mum and dad.

Dad was sitting in front of them. He pointed the gun at the wolf, but the wolf wasn't there. He attacked dad. My dad fell to the ground bleeding. I was so crying.

" Leave them please " I pleaded

He kept attacking my family one by one until they were on the ground.

I was crying and screaming, next the wolf came to me and looked into my eyes again, and next I heard him saying something "...mine," and then he put his head on mine...

I was shocked and couldn't react:
1) the wolf killed my whole family.
2) I heard him saying the word " mine" and I am human and shouldn't hear him.
3) he called me 'his'
4) he didn't kill me like he did to everyone.

Why?

I mean I am an ordinary girl.

The wolf left when he saw father moving, maybe he is afraid, but that doesn't make sense.

I went with my family directly after he left, I went to dad, and I discovered that he is still breathing.

However, no one was the same lucky as him.

My whole family died that day, all except dad.
To be continued...