Leaving

~° Akira °~

After two days

I didn't go to school since the accident, my father changed a lot since then, he haven't talked to me, but when I try talking to him, he would thrown me way, sometimes I hear him say that I am the whole reason why, my mum, sister and brother died.

I was sitting on my bed wondering about all of this till the door opened, it revealed dad...

I stood up from the bed and hugged him, finally he chose to talk to me, finally we will become the loving family again...

He pushed me away and kept yelling at me, a silent tear escaped my eyes and he continued shouting.

" YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON WHY I AM LIKE THAT NOW, YOU TOOK MY WIFE AND MY KIDS AWAY all BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU AND ONLY YOU, I HOPE THE WOLF HAS KILLED YOU AND NOT THEM, I HOPE THAT MY LOVE NEVER TOOK YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, DON'T DARE TALK TO ME AGAIN OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU, WANNA KNOW WHY I AM SAYING THAT? BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING FATHER, I AM NOT THE FATHER OF A CURSE LIKE YOU, YOUR FATHER IS MY LOVE'S BROTHER, I HAVE NO BLOOD RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU BUT I KEPT TAKING CARE OF YOU BECAUSE OF THE WOMAN WHO WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF YOU, NOW I DON'T WANT YOU AND DON'T CALL ME DAD " He shouted as he hit me...

With every word he said tears started falling, with every action he did, a new cut and a bruise appeared, I was crying and crying... 

After he left, I fell to my knees crying, I really hope to die, please god kill me...

I don't wanna live anymore...

Specially knowing that I am the reason of all of this...

After that I packed my belongings in order to leave, I went on a walk to say good bye to everything hoping never to see it again, I said goodbye to Noah and his sister, Mark, Jay, Jack and all my friends...

Leaving hurts but I have no other choice, I promised everyone to stay in touch and always text and talk and they agreed, we prepared to go to the park for the last time, I enjoyed so much, I will miss them so much...

Noah insisted for my to stay tonight and I did we had the last movie night, and I enjoyed my time, I slept with Noah's sister and then I left early in the morning to get my bag...

Noah walked me to the bus stop and I entered the bus which takes me to the city, but I need to pass through the forest.

Noah promised to come visit me and I was more than happy, he was my very best friend and he will always be...

I have to admit I have a crush on Noah and I now he has the same crush on me from my friend but still, I couldn't face him and he couldn't face me...

Anyway, I was so deep in thoughts in the bus, listening to music from my phone, yeah I have a phone, I took it from my sister it is not so good anyway.

I was listening to Ed Sheeran, when I felt the bus stop, my head hit the chair in front of me and it hurts as hell...

" THE WOLVES IS ATTACKING US " yelled a man

" oh shit " I murmured

" escape from the back door " yelled another man.

Everyone started running out for their life which made my way harder, everyone escaped and left me, I tried to go down but the wolves were surrounding me, I remembered the last incident and then I broke into tears as I saw my death coming closer, I fell to the ground.

The same wolf who killed my family came to me, he looked at me directly in the eye, I really wanted him to kill me same as he did with my parents but instead he looked t the wolves, they left, all if them, except for one...

He looked at the wolf again and then it left but I still felt her presence...

My tears didn't seem to stop as I watched the wolf, it was bigger than the rest and stronger as well, it was the biggest wolf I have ever seen in my entire life...

Anyway, the wolf came closer and I waited for him to kill me, I closed my eyes accepting my death...

After that, I felt a little dizzy, I felt my head heavier and then I lost awarenesses...

~° Ryder °~

As I watched my dear mate fainting, I felt a little dizzy maybe because of the mate bond, I went behind a tree and transfered to my normal form, I wore my clothes and then went back to my mate Akira.

I watched her sleeping and she looked as an angel, my angel to be exact...

I carried her to my home and she was so light probably not being eaten...

She looked beaten up, I will make the one who did that to my mate die, of course I know he is her what called father...

I was watching over her, my wolf wanted to help her but I controlled him which was hard as hell...

Anyway, my wolf was so satisfied with his mate in his arms, holding her was his best happiness, even more than a run...

Anyway, we reached our home and so much for our displeasure, Chelsea was on the couch...

She looked at me in a hate way...

I ignored her, and walked to my room, but she stopped me in my tracks, when she grabbed the back of my shirt, and she said " she is your mate, right? "

" Yes " I said

" You left me for her, I will show you, she will leave you as soon as she can, she doesn't love you, you killed her family Ryder " Chelsea said

My wolf was so frustrated and so was I, how dare she say that, I will never get rejected by my mate, my soul mate, my girl and my one and only, and the love of my life.

Yeah, the mate bond has got me affected and I started loving her, and every second with out her was hell...

" don't talk about her that way " I said frustrated

" CAN'T YOU SEE SHE IS CONTROLLING YOU " she yelled

" don't talk or yell at your alpha that way Chelsea or you will be punished " I said using my fearest alpha tone...

She backed and then said " sorry alpha "

" better, now go out " I said

I left to my room before knowing if she left or not...

I went to my room and laid Akira on the bed, and put her to sleep, I put my shirt off, and laid with my mate on the bed...

I warped my arms around her waist, and pulled her closer to me, I put her head on my chest and drifted into a deep sleep...

To tell you the truth it was the best sleep I have ever had since I found my mate...

" good night Akira " I said

Good night Ryder and thanks for getting our mate

Good night Ash, and don't be such a softie

Am not

Yeah yeah you are not...