The talk

~° Ryder °~

Did she have to know? Was it that important for her to know?

I know she won't agree to this, but I have nothing to do. Reo started the war. I need to end it.

' You are doing what's right to the pack Ryder?' said Ash.

' I know ' I said.

' She will understand. I mean she definitely don't want our whole pack to die. If we didn't fight this will happen ' he said.

' Yeah ' I said.

' Try talking to her ' he said.

' fine, you know Ash. It is the first time in a while that you said something useful. I am surprised ' I teased.

' Shut up, Ryder ' he said, and then we ended the conversation.

I went to the kitchen and saw Akira and Nilly.

" Hey Akira, Can we talk? " I asked politely.

" Yeah sure " she said. I knew she was crying because her eyes were Red, I felt guilty, but I can't help it. I am between two fires.

I took her to our room and put her on my lap.

" Look! I know what's bothering you, but I can't help it. Reo will kill everyone here if we didn't fight. I tried to end it in a better way, but he won't budge. Do you want everyone to be killed? " I asked

" No, but I don't want a war as well. I don't want anyone to die. I don't want to lose you, or Chase or Ethan or Zack. I don't want to lose anyone. I love all of you " she said crying.

" Sweetie, I know. I promise that everyone will be fine " I said, I know I can't make sure, but I will try my best to keep it.

" Really? " she said drying her tears.

" Yeah, really. I promise that I will be back " he said.

She hugged me and I hugged her back, I can't help but admire her. She is a lovely girl and a strong lady when needed. I am glad she is all mine.

" What did I do deserve you as my mate? " I murmured. She smiled in return.

" I am sure he loves you, to give you someone as perfect as me " she said with a giggle.

" Really? As if I am not perfect " I said.

" You are not. You killed my family when we first met " she said.

" You have a heart of a devil " I said.

" No that heart is yours. Mine is as white as a paper and as pure as a butterfly " she said with a giggle.

" Really, you wouldn't have made me your servant if you were " I said.

" A payback doesn't make me evil " she said.

" Really? " I said as I started tickling her. She laughed loudly. Her laughter made me laugh as well.

" Ryder...stop " she said between her laughter.

" Let me think, no " I said as I tickled her harder her laughter getting higher by the minute. She was laughing so hard, and her breath was so low. I pulled back and let her have her breath, and then I began again.

" Please stop... " she said laughing again.

" Say, you have a kind heart, and I am lucky to have you Ryder " I said.

" No " she said.

" Fine, you asked for it " I said as I tickled her harder.

" Fine, you are so kind, and I am lucky to have your Ryder " she said between her laughter.

I smirked at her and didn't stop.

" You said you will stop when I say that " she said laughing hard.

" The offer is not up anymore, now you need to kiss me to make me stop "I said and smirked even more.

" No way " she said.

" Are you sure? " I said.

" No " she said as she pulled to kiss me.

I went closer to her, and our lips met. She wanted to give me a small peek, but that didn't work with me. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. She kissed me back and placed her arms around my neck.

After making out, I pulled back and said, " I love you "

She blushed and said, " I love you too "

I couldn't prevent myself from kissing her. She kissed back. She finally said it. I was so happy and so was my wolf.

I pulled back and said, " Do I have to face a war to make you confess? ".

" But you will be back. You promised " she said.

" Yeah " I said.

' Hey Ryder, you didn't thank me ' said Ash.

' Really Ash? ' I said.

' Yeah ' he said.

' Thank you Ash, happy now? Wait I don't care ' I said.

I can feel him shooting me a glare, but I choose to ignore. Today was the best day ever. Hope it stays that way.

Hey guys, the chapter is done, so romantic I know, I would be lying if I said that I was fangirling while writing it and laughing sometimes.

Hope you are enjoying.

Write a feedback for me guys. Thanks for those who commented and told me about my mistakes and errors. I am trying to take care, please tell me if I am succeeding.