Ending This

~° Ryder °~

I was in my fighting stance against Reo. I was expecting that day to come. However, I didn't want it so soon. I didn't want this to happen at that moment, or in front of my mate. Specially that Chelsea just died. Everything was against me. The only thing in my mind was to defeat Reo, so I can keep my mate safe, away from that beast.

" Oh. I am so sad for you. Your best friend just died. Sadly, that is just the beginning. " Reo said, with a smirk. " Your mate will soon follow. You will taste the pain I lived because of you. " he continued.

" It wasn't because of me. " I said. " I couldn't protect her from the attack. It is not my mistake that she was walking alone. I just happened to be passing by. "

" Keep lying, that is what you muster. " he said, he started running towards me.

In the wolf form, I could win. So I had to end this fast, before he used the rest of his powers. I used this against him. My wolf charged and ran towards him. I felt a dark aura, but that didn't stop me. I got Reo under me. I lowered my head, so I could bite his neck.

Just when I thought I won. I felt something hit my back. I looked behind and saw the last thing I expected to see. I looked at my mate, and saw tears in her eyes. She whispered that one word that made me hate this situation more " Dad ".

' Ok, so now. I will be the reason of Akira's family death. ' I thought.

" What are you doing here? " Akira asked. I knew she was hurt, her eyes were watery. Taht made me furious, my mate was crying and I couldn't help her.

" Protecting my master. " he said. His eyes held no emotion.

I looked at him, and noticed his fangs. He was a freaking vampire. His fangs had Red blood on them, that made Akira fall to the ground.

" Please, tell me its a lie. " she said.

" It is not. " Reo said, smirking in victory.

I tried to move, but I fekt my hands being chained. I found nothing, they were just chained. I looked at Reo and saw he was back to his human form. ( He had a clothes on ).

' He must have done this to us. ' said Ash.

' Yeah. ' I replied.

' Ryder, for the first time I feel so weak. Our mate is in danger, and we can't protect her. ' he said. Sadness was so obvious in his voice.

' Can't you do anything? ' I asked him.

' I can't. My body feels so weak. Reo casted a spell, that took my power away, even our royal blood won't help. ' said Ash.

~° Akira °~

Dad? He was here. He came here to hurt me. More than he already did. He didn't deserve this word.

I hated him, so much. I hoped that he would die and leave me alone, but this never happened. He kept haunting me.

I was crying so hard, I couldn't contain my tears. I felt hurt. I fell to the ground and started crying. I wanted this nightmare to end, but it never did.

Each time I felt happy, something bad happened. I couldn't help but cry harder at this thought. I felt someone walking my way, but I didn't care. I just wanted to stay alone.

I felt someone but his hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Reo with a smirk on his lips. 

" Cry as much as you what. Your death is near us.  I can't wait to see you die. " he said, his smirk made me scared.  His tone made me even more scared.

I wanted Ryder. I wanted to hug him. I wanted him to tell me that everything will be okay,  and taht he would defeat Reo as he promised. However, nothing of what I wanted happened.

Reo walked away,  after taht I felt myself being carried on someone's shoulder. I was pretty sure it was my dad, but I prayed that he wasn't. He carried me away. I stole a glance on Ryder. I saw he was chained to a silver metal. I saw he was in so much pain. I wanted to help him, but I couldn't. I really wanted to hell him then, so we can leave together. However, life had another plans,  and made me stuck here.

Thanks for reading guys, we are the #923 in werewolf.  I have been having a tank and then lose it.  I don't want to lose this one,  so I will try to be better.