Mind Link

~° Akira °~

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" What I mean is, that an alpha can make a connection with his Luna, a connection that contains so much power that no one can cut it. Specially that he marked you. A Luna means to become the mother if the pack, so you should know all their powers and weak points. This is what the mind link and the connection do. " Chelsea said.

" But I don't know anything. How to use it? How to talk to Ryder through it? " I said. I knew it was our only way out, but I had no idea about how to use it.

" Let your senses take over. " she said.

" How? " I asked.

" When Ryder marked you, he gave you a small part of his wolf. This part is how you are connected. This part would take over, when you relax. The part won't be able to turn you, but it will gave you some qualities of a werewolf, like the mind link, and the scent. You will recognize Ryder's scent when he is near, but not any other scent. " she said. " You will also feel Ryder's pain and power. "

" All if this " I asked, shocked. Well, that's a good thing, but how? I mean, this all happened when he marked me.

" Now, you know everything. Try using it. " she said.

" How? " I asked.

" Relax, and let the small part if Ash take you to another world. Inhale and exhale. In and out " she said.

I did her instructions and suddenly felt strange. I felt a little stronger, I felt some pain on my body, but I felt so much power too.

' Ryder? ' I said.

' Wait! Ash? ' I heard him say.

' Yup, my small part is activated. ' Ash replied, to Ryder's unspoken question. A smile made it's way to Ryder's lips, and to mind too. I smiled, because I made it.

' Princess, are you okay? Did they hurt you? ' he asked.

' I am fine, and you? ' I asked.

' Reply to the second question ' he ordered.

' Well, nope. ' I said.

' Good, and yeah I am fine. ' he said.

I was so happy that he was.

' I am coming for you princess, hang on ' he said.

' Yes, my Knight in shinning armour ' I said. I knew it wasn't the suitable time go joke, but I was so happy. I forgot about the situation I was in after hearing his voice.

He smirked. I smiled in return. I really missed him, I didn't noticed I truly did, until I heard his voice. However, that made me want to see him and hug him.

I was brought back to earth, after I heard a loud scream. It was so near to us. I looked at Chelsea, and nothing appeared on her face but fear.

" We are in a bug trouble " she murmured.

" What? Why? " I asked.

" Reo is mad, no one can expect what would he do when he is mad " she said.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" He can kill his own men, he has alpha blood, and he is a hybrid, so he can use magic and spells like witches. When he is mad, he turns to a complete beast " she said.

" How did you know? " I asked.

" His mate was my sister. " she said.

" His mate, the one who Ryder killed. " I asked.

" Well, that's what he thinks. Ryder didn't kill her, Ryder trued protecting her, from a rogue attack. She was alone in the forest at night, so she was attacked. Ryder tried helping her, but he couldn't " Chelsea paused. " She died after giving birth to her only son. After her death Reo changed. He threw all his problems on Ryder. He did bad things and the moon goddess punished him by taking his rank away, passing it to Ryder. After that, Reo left. He escaped to a strange place, leaving his siblings here, for Ryder to take care of. Rei came back a few months ago and threatened Ryder by taking his mate away. That day we knew that Reo changed and became what he is now. He changed to werewolf who can use spells and drink blood."

I looked at her eyes wide opened. He was so powerful, so freaking powerful. Well, the story about his mate was kinda different from what I had been told, but that was nothing regarding the shock I received after I knew what Reo truly was. Good thing we were still alive.

" Well, the worst part is that Reo loses control of his power, when he is mad " she said.

" Wait! So this means... " I started.

" We can die any second now, if we didn't leave. " she said.