Attack

~° Ryder °~

I woke up early. Today Is the day. I ate something quickly and went out. Everyone was ready, waiting for the sign to attack.

' Alpha, Reo attacked from the south ' said one of my men in the mind link.

" They attacked from the south " I announced " time to teach Reo lesson "

" Yaaas " they cheered and everyone took his place.

We changed to our wolf forms and started running towards the south.

I will make you regret Reo. Just wait.

We made it there quickly and I found half of my men there on the ground. This made me frustrated.

" Finally, I thought you will never make it here " said a voice, that I recognize as Reo's.

" Your thoughts were wrong, I will always make it here " I said.

" Good, sadly that's not the real place " he said.

" What? " I asked.

' Alpha, they are in the north ' said one of my men.

" Shit " I murmured.

" I thought being against my brother will be a challenge, but it is nothing. How sad? " He said. " You didn't even realize the traitor we put for you "

" What? " I asked.

" Where is the fun in facing you? " He said.

The next thing that I realized all my men except for Chase, Zack, Ethan, Mark and Ryan were on the ground vampires were on the top if them.

" Surprised, huh? " he said. " This is just the beginning, welcome in your hell "

~° Akira °~

I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange room.

" Luna, this place is safe, please stay here, until the war ends " said one of the guards. I nodded in response.

After an hour, I heard screaming. I looked at the man next to me, and he nodded and said " I'll go and check. Stay here no matter what,  okay? "

I nodded, I was pretty scared. I mean, I heard screams and my pack wass in a war, and the place wass far away. The first thing that came to my mind was.....

They were losing......

' Ryder, Chase, Zack and the rest, are they okay? Please god they must be fine. ' I thought.

I hugged my knees closer to my body and buried my face in it.

' They are perfectly fine, they must be perfectly fine. Ryder promised that everyone will be back, safe and sound ' I thought, trying to comfort myself.

I calmed down a bit, that's when I heard another scream and footsteps coming closer to me. I started crying hard. My tears falling uncontrollably.

Afterwards the door of the room swapped opened and it revealed Chelsea.........

~° Ryder °~

I ran to my pack house as I had a message from there saying that Reo's men attacked. The only thing in my mind was my princess,then Reo's words came to my mind.

" You didn't even realize the traitor we put for you "

What if he was there?

I ran quickly as I could. My wolf was in control so it was a lot faster than normal. He was so worried. Our mate was in danger after all. We made it to the pack house, but we were late,my mate's scent was no where to be caught. Negative thoughts came to my mind, that's when I smelt her scent again. It was so weak, but I could recognize it. I followed her scent full speed as it became stronger and stronger. Meaning I was near.

I couldn't help, but speed up. I didn't look around to realize where am I. I did nothing, but followed her scent. I won't let them take her again, even in another life.

~° Akira °~

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a totally strange room. The last thing I remember was Chelsea. My head hurt as hell. I didn't know where am I. I would be lying if I said I didn't care where am I. However, I was worried about Ryder more than my place.

I hope he is fine. If he is fine, I would be fine as well. I mean I am certain he will look after me same as he did the last time.

I tried thinking positively and not to cry. That's when a man came in, he was the same man from last time. He looked even more cruel than the last time.

" You didn't think you will escape,did you?" He said.

" What do you want? " I asked. What am I asking? He wants me as a weak point for Ryder,that's so obvious.

" You know what I want " he said.

I heard a sobbing sound. I looked around and saw Chelsea.

' What is she doing here?' I asked.

" Shut up slut. " said the man, talking to Chelsea not me.

She cried harder and said " That is what you call me now "

" Yes slut, you fall for the second time. I never thought Ryder's childhood friend will be that idiotic, but look at you. You believed that I won't reject you, how wrong you were. " he said.

' Wait a minute! He is Chelsea's mate ' I thought. ' Well she deserves to be rejected '

" I helped you kidnap the Luna. I helped you against Ryder,my first love. I helped you take her again, and that's what I get a rejection " said Chelsea.

Chelsea, did all of this! She was the one who helped that man kidnapped me. She helped Ryder lose against them. She worked for them all this time. If she knew how much I hate her now.

" Yes silly. Remeber this one thing, before I leave you to die. I will never have a mate, I am good on my own. Even if I had a mate one day it won't be a slut like you. " he said. I hate that man so much but Chelsea deserve it.

" And you don't be so happy you will be left to die as well. You are nothing, but a way to get Ryder down. You did your mission perfectly. You were weak enough to come here without any problem. You got no idea how easy you made my mission. At least, Ryder won't spend his time defending you after you are died " he said. He laughed evilly and left.

Hey guys, another chapter is done. Tell me what do you think. I know some of you want to kill me for this, but come on its a war.

Please vote and comment.

See ya soon.

This chapter is not edited or re read.