Two days

~° Ryder °~

I went to my office, because I had a message from Zack. They found one of Reo's men in our land. I went directly after hearing it. No one can expect what can Reo do, but we can force his man to talk. I should have killed Reo, when I had the chance.

When I reached my office, I saw him chained to a chair. I went directly to him.

" What are you doing on my land? " I asked.

" I have a message " he said.

" What is it? " I asked.

" Reo will attack after two days. He says it is quite enough for you to get ready " said the man.

" Did he send you? " I asked.

" Yes " he replied.

" Good " I said. " Now, do you want to tell us anything else? "

" No, kill me " he said.

" Nice, but no. I will get more out from you " I said.

" You won't. I prefer to die " he said.

" But you won't get it " I said. I nodded towards Chase, and he got me a whip. I hit him hard with it.

" Time for you to talk " I said.

~° Akira °~

I heard a scream of pain. It made my heart beat faster than ever.

Who is in pain? I better check.

No, stay here. Ryder will take care of it. Yeah he will.

But what if he was the one in pain?

No he is not, stop thinking that way. Ryder can take care of himself.

I am insane. I am fighting with my own head. Well, it is not my first time, so I am sure I am.

Anyway, I stayed. Where am I in my bedroom? I was thinking about the war, Zoey, Chase and the things that lately have happened. A lot happened actually, it seems that every time I start feeling happy something happens. However, Ryder said that he would be okay, along with everyone, so I know I shouldn't be worried about him. I trust him after all, but I am still worried.

I was so so deep in thoughts when the door opened, and Ryder came in.

" You should knock, you know " I chuckled.

" It is my room " he said.

" But I sleep here and change here as well, so you should knock " I said.

" Fine " he said. It seems that he is off, if he wasn't he would have replied.

" You okay? " I asked.

" Yeah. " He said.

" You look off for me " I said.

" Yeah, a lot happened " he said throwing himself on the bed not caring to change.

" Negative, huh? " I asked.

" Kind of " he said.

" Oh " was my response.

" You will be okay huh? " I asked.

" I will princess " he said. I went to bed and sat next to him.

" Good " he hugged me and we both went to sleep.

~° Ryder °~

I woke up as the sun hit my face. I tried sleeping again, but no use. I looked around and saw Akira's peaceful face sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I went out of bed. I took a quick shower and went to my office.

I saw Reo's man there, but he was dead. I mind linked Chase, Zack and Ethan, and got them here. Chase was the first to reply, which is off. His character has changed lately. He is hiding something, but be a man, so I know he can handle it. If he needed help, he would have told us. Zack replied next and Ethan after. I told them the news and they came here.

Yesterday, we got no information from him, and now he is dead.

Shit...

I ordered someone to bury him away. He did what I ordered. Zack and Ethan started working, and Chase checked if the girls are asleep, in order not to see the dead body. I am sure Akira will be sad, if she saw it. Chase came back saying that they are still asleep. I mentally sighed in relief.

~° Akira °~

I woke up late this morning. I took a quick shower and had breakfast. I had a strange feeling inside of me, but I didn't give it any attention. It went stronger by the minute, and it was so hard to ignore. I laid on the bed, trying to think about positive things, but that failed. I started having headache and that when I passed out.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a strange dark place. I found it hard to open my eyes, and I had a headache. I ignored the pain and stood up. I felt dizzy. I fell to the ground again. That's when I heard a voice. That voice was calling my name.

" Akira, come here. Come to me " said the voice softly. The voice sounded a lot like an angel.

I opened my eyes and stood up baring the pain. I walked to the source of the voice, not knowing how. My body was moving on its own, not listening to my mind orders.

" Yes sweetie, come to me, " said the voice.

" Who are you? " I asked.

" Didn't you recognize me. I am your mum sweetheart. I am your mum that was killed by the one you love " said the voice.

" Mum " I murmured. " I thought you died " I continued as a I saw her. I ran to her and hugged her.

" I thought you died " I murmured again.

" But I am " she said. I pulled back as I saw her smirk. Her face changed to a dark one. I pushed her away. Her face turned Black, and her hair turned silver. She laughed an evil laugh.

I screamed as she attacked me. I fell to the ground.

I opened my eyes, and found myself in his room. I screamed as I remembered my nightmare. It was so real to be one. I was sweating so hard. I tried calming myself down.

I heard the door go open. I looked at it and saw Ryder.

" Sweetie, you okay? " he asked as he hugged me.

" I don't know " I said.

" Calm down, you are okay now. I am here " he said.

hey guys, long time no see. I know it's my mistake i am sorry, but i was too lazy to write please don't kill me. I will try updating soon again.

Tell me what do you think please