her evil guardian

Hey guys. Make sure ti check my new story. It is the best story in have written till now, so don't miss it.

Title: Her evil guardian

Genre: Fantasy

Author: @Sarah_Adel2

Description:
" Who are you? "

" Your evil guardian "

" Where am I? "

" My world "

" What am I here to do? "

" To rule it. "

" How am I going to do it? "

" You won't, I will never let you."

" Wait! I don't understand "

" That's good for you "

" Can you please explain? "

" No I can't. You don't have to understand, because if you did, you will be in a big trouble"

" But I can't. I don't know anything. What am I doing here? How did I get here? Why do I have an evil guardian? Why do I have to rule this place? Why would you prevent me? Why can't you tell me? "

" I just can't. For now, all you have to do is to trust me "

Ella Peterson was a teen girl, who lived with her parents and sister. Ella was a smart girl, which made her special. She was kind and caring. She liked helping the others. Everyone was her friend, but no one knew about her deep secret...

Her dreams were her little secret. How she couldn't sleep because of the dreams she had? Her dreams were weird and strange. They were a gate to another world. She had been having them since she was a little kid. No one found a scientific explanation for it. Some said that she was faking having them and some said that it is normal because she probably had a strong imagination. Were that true?

Read to know more details...

Cover: made by sisa9999