Irritating midgets

I promise you vkook will come soon :)

Taehyung's P.O.V

"You're still here?"

I look up from playing with the bubbles in the bathwater and am met with Jungkook's fuckbuddy.

I tilt my head, seeing him glare at me with frustration.

"Why are you still here?", he asks and I cough, trying to find my voice.

"I- um I li-live here n-now", I mange to make out.

His face falls and his mouth falls open with it.

"What!?", he shrieks, "Where's Jungkook?"

I shrug, closing my legs in the small bath to hide my private area, moving some foam to cover it.

"I swear to god he's out of his mind", Jimin mumbles, stepping out of the small bathroom and closing the door. I shrug and splash the water around again, enjoying bath time. It's been ages since I've taken a bath. I sometimes sneaked into people's houses to take a quick bath or wash myself by the river. But soap really is a wonderful invention. I scrub myself until I'm fully clean, which takes approximately twenty minutes and going through five layers of filth. I dress myself in the clothes Jungkook laid out on the chair next to the tub. They're his old smaller clothes so they fit me just fine. When I walk out Jimin is sitting on the couch.

"Is J-Jungkook o-okay with you b-being here?", I ask unsure, remembering the fight they had a few days ago.

He scoffs, obviously offended, "I'm his best friend. Of course he's fine with me being here!".

"A-Aren't y-you his o-only friend?", I cock my head to one side and see his face darken, "And w-why d-don't you live to-together if you're s-such good friends?"

I really dislike the boy and my words obviously anger him.

"Listen here you little brat-"

"I'm t-taller than you", I interrupt him. If looks could kill I'd be dead by now. He stalks over to me and pushes me against the wall, momentarily knocking the air out of my lungs.

"You're just a piece of trash Jungkook picked off the street. You're only his temporarily charity case, he'll get bored of you soon. Don't get too cocky cause you'll regret it", he jabs his finger against my chest, his spit flying in my face. I scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Get off him Jimin", a dark voice booms from the doorway.

Jimin turns around quickly and plasters a sweet smile on his lips, "Kookie!".

Jungkook has a deep frown engraved on his forehead and looks worriedly over to me. I smile reassuringly back at him, wiping the saliva off my face with my sleeve.

"Why are you here Jimin?", he sighs, throwing his jacket on the couch.

"I asked him the same", Jimin points at me, "Why did you gave him a place to rest? He's crazy. He can't even speak properly!"

I pout angrily and frown at him. I can talk. My voice just doesn't work from time to time.

"Just get out Jimin", Jungkook rubs his temples, "I'm tired".

"From work?", Jimin smirks evilly and Jungkook snaps his head to the midget, glaring darkly at him. The look alone leaves me shivering.

"We need to talk, or I talk now where he can hear it", Jimin hisses and it takes me a moment to realize he means me.

"Taehyung", Jungkook calls me, "Can you give us a minute?"

I nod and walk outside, knowing I could hear them from the bedroom. I wonder what they're talking about. Probably gay stuff.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Why is he here Kookie?", Jimin pouts and I cringe at the gesture.

"He lives here", I simply state, knowing he will freak out so I prepare myself for the outburst. His face first goes entirely white and soon turns red, his eyes widening with it.

"So he told the truth!", Jimin huffs, "Why the fuck would you let him stay here!?"

"Because you were so stupid to drop the 'gay' word and now he can get us killed", I cross my arms, "So I let him stay here to keep an eye on him".

"You could've solved the problem another way", Jimin crosses his arm too.

"Like what?"

"Kill him", he shrugs simply. I roll my eyes and push myself off the wall, walking closer to him.

"Not everything is solved by killing people Jimin"

Jimin arches an eyebrow, an amused grin dancing on his lips, "Says the assassin".

I widen my eyes and run over to him, clasping my hand over his mouth, "Don't say that out loud you idiot!"

"What? It's the truth though. Ohhh are you scared he'd hear us? What? Doesn't he know his roommate is a killer?", he sing songs against my hands, "What a pity... If I pay you will you kill him?"

"I don't kill everyone for some money Jimin", I sigh, dropping my hand.

He arches an eyebrow unbelievingly.

"Shut up", I sigh annoyed, pinching the bridge of my nose, "The bottom line is he doesn't know what I do for a living-".

"What did you tell him though?"

"That I'm a thief", I smile sheepishly.

"Well you do steal", Jimin laughs, "People's life".

I groan and push him backwards.

"Just keep quiet alright?"

"Alright", he nods but for some reason I don't believe him, "But let's seal the deal by fucking. It's been ages!"

I roll my eyes and grab him by the waist, slinging him over my shoulder.

"I'm not going easy on you babe".

"I wouldn't want it any other way Master".