Stealing your fuckbuddy

AGAIN SOME VKOOK HAVE FUN READING YOU GUYS!!! ONLY TWO EXAMS LEFT I HAD DUTCH TODAY AND ENGLISH TOMORROW. ALMOST VACATION!!!

Taehyung's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open, squinting against the bright sunlight invading from the windows. The moment I'm aware of my body is the moment the numb feeling goes away and is replaced by a stiffness and a sharp pain in my ankle. I try to look around and notice bandages around my wrists and ankle. Realization dawns upon me, the vivid image of the creepy man flashing in my head. Where did he go? Did Jungkook kill him?

Voices boom from behind the bedroom door. I barely recognize Jimin's voice and Jungkook talking in hushed whispers. They grow louder when a heated discussion starts to take form.

"He could've been raped and killed Jungkook!", Jimin yells, "Not that I care about that kid but I don't wish that upon anyone!"

"I know", Jungkook sounds tired, like they've been going on about this for hours, "But I can't let him leave".

"Why not?", Jimin asks exasperated.

"I don't know but he's... different", Jungkook mumbles, "It's like I've met him before".

I hold in a breath, hoping he isn't implying what I think he's implying. Does he recognize me? It can't be. I've never been outside of the castle walls before running away.

"Well that different kid will die if you don't stay away from him", Jimin huffs, "You've never had a weak point before. Word will spread quickly that Jeon Jungkook has a young boy living with him and they'll put two and two together. He is your weak point Jungkook. You need to get rid of him".

I hear Jungkook sigh and the door to the bedroom opens. Jimin gets ushered out, who whines but leaves the house anyway. Footsteps stop at the bed and a rough hand slides across my cheek. Shivers run down my spine at the touch.

"I'm sorry Taehyung", Jungkook sighs, the bed dipping as he sits down. I pretend to be still asleep and try not to move as his hand rubs soothing circles on my arm. I hold in the sigh of pleasure as he traces the outlines of the fading cuts on my chest. Tingles work their way down my body and I start to squirm around. His fingers tickle my skin by the small touches.

"You're awake?", Jungkook asks surprised. My eyes focus on him and I smile sheepishly, ducking my head as I realize his hand is holding mine.

"How are you feeling", he slips his hand off my chest, taking the comfortable warmth away with it.

I shrug, looking away out of the window.

"You left", I whisper, remembering I fell asleep on him because he told me he wouldn't leave.

"I'm sorry", he sighs, "I shouldn't have left".

Obviously. But it's not what I wanted to hear. I want to know why.

"Where?"

He looks down at me with a frown on his handsome face.

"Where did you go?", I push the words out with great difficulty.

He averts his eyes, his frown deepening even more. His side profile is no joke. How can someone have such a strong jawline?

"I can't tell you", he finally decides to say.

"You can't give me that bullshit when I was almost raped for trusting you", I utter, crossing my arms sternly.

"It's not like you don't have secrets you keep to yourself", he mumbles but I catch the words anyway.

"Excuse me?", I croak out.

"I know you can read. When were you going to tell me you're actually from the high class?", he catches my gaze and stares into my eyes with a mysterious glint in them. I gulp and he notices it, following the bobbing of my adam's apple.

"Is this the time we blurt out our deepest secrets and become best friends?", I say mockingly, "Because we'll never be".

He leans closer, his hands placed close to my body. "I already made it clear I have no intention of being your friend", he says darkly. My body freezes when his legs end up on either side of my hips and his arms trapping my head.

"J-Jungkook?", I try to say, freaking a bit out by the proximity.

"I don't want to be just your friend. I'm attracted to you Taehyung, how didn't you expect this to happen when you keep acting so stubbornly cute?", he whispers, leaning closer so our noses are only a few inches away from each other. My eyes flicker from his dark orbs to his soft lips. Get yourself together Taehyung, you're stronger than this!

He lowers his head even more, his mouth almost making contact with the shell of my ear, "Have you noticed how you're not fighting this? You could easily get away from underneath me, I'm not holding you down against your own will. You want this Taehyung and I can see the way you look at me. You want me".

I bite my lip to escape the embarrassing moan from slipping out. This can't be happening. I'm not turned on by this attractive weirdo. Stop thinking dirty thoughts Taehyung!

I'm thrown out of my inner freaking out process as heavenly lips attach themselves onto my neck. I whimper slightly at the way Jungkook is biting at the vulnerable skin. Almost automatically I throw my head back as a small moan escapes my body. I feel him smirk against my skin, sucking and licking at the bruise he newly formed. My hands find their way to his muscular back, clawing at it, digging my nails into his skin as he starts making hickeys on my chest, lifting up my shirt in the process.

"J-Jungkook", I pant, moaning as his leg moves closer between my legs.

"Yes Taehyung", he says innocently pecking my lips. My eyes widen at the realization he just kissed me... That was my first kiss and it was over in a second.

"No no no that can be better", I mutter frowning and grab the back of his neck with my hands. His arms give in from underneath him when I pull him closer, smashing our lips together. He freezes in shock, probably not expecting my boldness, but responds when I start nipping at his bottom lip.

He moves his body which is now completely on mine without his arms keeping him up. My breath hitches as our lower halves rub together. He notices my reaction and does it again, making me mewl against his mouth. He's too good at this. He has done this before many times.

I realize all those times were probably with Jimin who's still his fuckbuddy.

I pull back when I feel his tongue swiping across my bottom lip and rest my head against the pillow.

"I-Is there something wrong?", Jungkook asks out of breath.

"No", I smile back forced, "This was great".

"Something's bothering you, I can tell", he tilts his head with a lopsided smile on his face but worry is obviously edged on his face.

"It's just- I realized this is what you do with Jimin every time", I mumble out, a bit embarrassed by saying it out loud, "I don't want to proceed if you plan on proceeding this with Jimin. It might sound selfish but I hate the thought of you two being intimate".

He looks at me with a blank face, no expression whatsoever visible.

🕸

Crappy ending I know

(A GIANT SPIDER JUST CRAWLED ON MY LAPTOP AND IM FREAKING OUT ITS ON MY SCREEN SAVE ME WHERE ARE U MY DOGGO I GOT A EIGHT LEGGED TREAT FOR U)

(I smacked it with a dog toy its okay now i only have a small trauma)