Understanding each other

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Of course Taehyung", Jungkook grins, raking his nails over my sides leaving me shivering underneath him, "I never liked Jimin the way I like you. I won't hang out with him anymore".

Seemingly satisfied with his answer he goes over to my neck, tracing his lips over my skin, occasionally giving me butterfly kisses. I gasp for air the moment his teeth sink into my skin and I pull at his soft strands of hair, drowning in the pleasuring feeling. I let out a muffled groan and put my hands over my mouth to stop anything from coming out.

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, a disappointed glint in his eyes and takes my hands away from my mouth.

"I wanna hear you", he explains, kissing the top of my nose making my cheeks burn.

"J-Jungkook", I'm able to blurt out, grabbing his hands so they stop roaming around and distracting my thought process, "I don't want you to stop hanging out with Jimin. He's still your friend but just the kinks and all that need to get out of the way".

Jungkook's face breaks out into a wide smirk, "Aw and I thought I could be your daddy".

I frown in confusion, tilting my head against the pillow, "But- you aren't my father?"

Jungkook lets out a snort of laughter and drops his head onto my chest to muffle his amusement.

"What is it? Why are you laughing like that?"

I try to bring his face back up but he nudges further into my stomach until his tears have wet my shirt. He shakes his head and smiles back up at me, "You're too innocent Taehyung".

"Uh thanks I guess?", I frown even further, feeling like my frown will never disappear around him, "My shirt is now wet because of you".

His gaze drops down at the wet patch he created and I feel his mood change.

"Maybe you should take it off then".

"You're seriously a pervert", I slap his chest slightly and feel the vibrations from his chuckles as his body is on top of mine.

"I'm sorry", he laughs, "I'll let you rest now".

Jungkook's P.O.V

I crawl off the bed and restrain myself from kissing Taehyung until he's out of breath. His touch is my new addiction but he's still very nervous around me. I guess I can't blame him when he almost got raped because of me and my stupid tendency to leave him alone at home. I did get my revenge on the guy after beating him to a pulp and slashing out every important organ. I wrapped it into a nice little surprise for his friends and threw it through their window. I think they got the hint.

I still can't believe Taehyung is actually from a high class and he's a beggar on the streets. Maybe he was kicked out? Or ran away? Even though both seem like ridiculous possibilities because who would run away from a rich home only to end up on like a beggar. And who would kick out their attractive and smart son because sons can bring up a lot of money if they marry another rich family.

Or maybe he was kicked out for being gay. After all he never minded me and Jimin being gay and maybe that's because he's gay himself. He kissed me back and enjoyed our little make out session too.

I groan in frustration and sit down on the couch, watching the fire crackle and die out.

Feet pad into the room and the couch sinks down, only a little, when a light weight sits down on it. I look up at the small boy sitting next to me, swinging his legs back and forth with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"I told you to rest"

He looks up at me, "I was bored. I'm okay now I swear. It's only a few bruises".

"You almost got raped", I point out.

"Emphasizing the almost. You saved me", he says back.

I roll my eyes, "But I was also the one putting you in danger".

He shuffles a bit closer, "And why's that? Why was he out to get you?"

"It's complicated", I avert my gaze away from his curious expression.

He hums and the feeling creeps up on me like he understands what I mean. Something tells me we both have a secret holding us back from trusting each other completely.

A small sigh escapes past his plump lips, "I wish you'd tell me".

"I wish you'd tell me too"

He narrows his eyes at the fire, picking up a stick to poke the logs, "It's complicated".

"Thought so", I hum, stealing a glance at his side profile. His teeth are clenched and his whole body is tense. I reach out to him, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, relax", I whisper, feeling the way his muscles tense.

"It's not that easy when you're on the run", he whispers back. It then dawns on me that he exactly knows how I feel.

"I understand the feeling", I gulp and his eyes snap back to mine.

"You do?", he croaks out.

I nod and feel his body calm down, "I really do".

🕸

There's a feminist on television and my dad is constantly giving comments about how bad feminists are and all that.

Does someone have ducktape?