Digging into hell (m)

Just to point out; I have absolutely no idea if underwear existed in the medieval times but let's pretend it does!

ALSO M RATING CAUSE SMUT

Skin against skin, radiating heat to warm the other up, their hearts pounding against their rib cages to get closer to each other. Breathing the same oxygen from being so close to each other that no distance was seen between their bodies. Sweaty palms touch quivering thighs, burning from being spread apart for a certain person to lay in between .

Taehyung didn't mind though, the pain was nothing compared to the absolute bliss Jungkook was giving him. Warm mouth on cold skin, biting gently to gain any reaction out of it, biting harder when nothing appears. Taehyung gasps out a broken moan, attention back on his neck and not on Jungkook's rude knee rubbing circles very close to his private area.

"Nnng Jung-ah Jungkook p-please!"

The said male ignores the other's pleas and continues his journey on finding Taehyung's weak spot. The younger pants heavily when steady hips roll against his trembling ones, releasing moans without thinking about how loud he is.

Jungkook smirks, aware of the fact people on the street could hear them. No one could figure out they're both men though.

"You're being so loud babe, want everyone to know I'm treating you good? Want every to know you're mine?", Jungkook growls against the smooth skin, wanting to ruin the boy beneath him until he's begging with a hoarse throat from being pleasured.

"N-No but t-this is so f-fucking amazing", Taehyung groans out, sighing in pleasure when his lips get claimed by Jungkook again, tongue swirling inside of him and he doesn't even try to close his mouth to tease the older. He wants this so so much that he takes Jungkook's large hand and leads it to his pants, curling his slim fingers around the fabric.

"Please", he mumbles against the other's chapped lips, putting on big doe eyes, aware of the drool slipping out of his mouth.

"Please what?"

"Please take me".

Jungkook smirks, his heart swelling a bit at the thought of Taehyung wanting him, wanting him to be his probably first.

"Gladly".

He grips the fabric tightly, pulling it down in one go until it's thrown to the other side of the room. Black underwear is strained against Taehyung's skin, wanting to rip from the hard on pressing against it. Jungkook decides to slip his pants off first to not embarrass the younger from being the only one naked. When both of them are left in their underwear and Taehyung is too dazed to say a thing Jungkook decides the sweet make out had been going on for too long.

He trails his lips sloppily down Taehyung's neck all the way down to his cute tummy until he's left biting tan smooth thighs. The younger squirms from the tickling but pleasant feeling when love bites litter his body. Jungkook shuffles a bit up to face the younger's hard on and plant a small kiss on his underwear on the already wet patch.

He licks his lips as the salty taste of precum invades his taste buds.

"Are you ready?", he asks, hooking his fingers around the waistband of younger's boxers.