How to train an Uchiha (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
Naruto sneered and said "what? and give the villagers an excuse to execute the demon brat for attack a villager. *snorts* yeah, like that's going to happen". The other shinobi in the room looked at the boy and nodded in understanding before heading back to the meeting at hand.

Now

Time skip 5 months

After many months of training team kitsune could currently be found lounging around in the apartment of none other than Kakashi Hatake, discussing about the new recruit they would training, *cough cough*torturing*cough cough*, along with what methods they would be using.

Naruto sat on Kakashi's couch, feet resting on the coffee table as he drank a cup of coffee, curtesy of Iruka, both males were dealing with migraines because of the arguing match between Kakashi and Anko. After a few minutes both Naruto and Iruka had, had enough and Naruto shouted "ENOUGH!" both previously arguing ninja fell silent, watching their young captain and teammate who had both started to lose their temper, which didn't happen very often as they were known for always being the calmest of the groups.

Just as Naruto was about to reprimand the two, there was a knock at the door. The two previously arguing anbu thought to themselves 'saved by the door', as Kakashi went to the answer the door Naruto shot him and Anko a look, that said, 'we are not done here' and both visibly gulped as they knew that their captain was not to be messed with, especially when he was pissed because despite being a child he wasn't the head of the anbu black ops for nothing.

Once Kakashi returned he said "lord fourth has summoned us" the loathing in his voice didn't go unnoticed. Naruto re-applied his genjutsu before heading out the door with the other three. When they arrived at the hokage mansion they heard voices in the office, after knocking once they heard someone say "enter" they obeyed the order. A young boy watched in awe as he saw the most powerful Anbu team, his idols, walk into the room. Kitsuna spoke up and said "you needed us lord fourth?" while bowing down with the other three.

"yes, well I was informed by Hiruzen that you four will be teaching our newest Anbu. So, I called you all here to retrieve him, as he does not know the way to head quarters yet." minato said as he looked over the four anbu in front of him.

A few quick nods and "sirs" filled the room as minato dismissed them. As they were leaving with itachi following behind they saw kushina and her two twin children walking towards the office. When kushina saw them she smiled and sped up to converse with the four anbu, her children seemed to be in awe as it is not every day that you see the most powerful team of anbu in front of you.

"Kitsune-san, Inu-san, Hebi-san, Tori-san how are you?" the four anbu looked at each other as Fox said, "we're all fine lady Kushina, however, as rude as I might be, we need to be going, we need to train our newest member" Kushina frowned but said, "it's fine, you are very busy people, I understand, who is your newest recruit?" at this Itachi stepped from around the back of them, Kushina looked dumbstruck before smiling and ruffling the boys hair, much to his displeasure, before walking along with her children into the kage office, not two seconds after the door closed could a "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!! LETTING A NINE YEAR OLD BOY JOIN THE ANBU! EVEN IF HE IS A PRODIGY!"  the masked anbu snickered much to Itachi's confusion. The Uchiha followed them back to Kakashi's apartment, once inside silencing and privacy seals were placed and activated. Once that was done all eyes turned to Itachi who was sat on the couch.

"due to lord thirds demand, we are to train you, but without masks. You are going to learn who we are and what buttons not to push are we clear" Kitsune said leaving no room for argument.

Fox nodded to Tori, who in turn removed his mask, upon seeing the males face Itachi exclaimed, "Iruka-sensei" in a shocked fashion, the other anbu looked at him curiously, Iruka replied, "I teach at the academy in my spare time,Itachi was one of my students."

Kitsune said "well at least you do something productive with your spare time, unlike a certain perv, yes Inu, I am referring to you. But on top of that being an academy school teacher is a great cover, during an invasion enemy ninja will underestimate you, as only chunin take that post."

Iruka nodded and then they all turned to Hebi, who pulled off her mask and said, "hi Uchiha-gaki names Anko Mitarashi and I'm the best" Fox then added, "at coming in last at everything" receiving a pout in response, which caused everyone to laugh.

Inu pulled off his mask and said, "you probably already know me, I was teammates with your cousin obito, but if not the names Kakashi Hatake" Itachi only nodded slightly in response. Last but not least they all turned towards kitsune, who said, "everything you see and hear in this room remains a secret, do not tell anyone including the 4th and his family about this." Itachi nodded.

Kitsune took of his mask and then undid his genjutsu, when the smoke cleared itachi just stared in shock and stuttered out a surprised, "N-n-naru-chan" the younger sighed as his anbu team snickered at his nickname and replied, "yep,I am kitsune, the great Naruto no-name." The other anbu members froze, Itachi asked, "what do you mean no-name?"

Naruto sat down and said "well as you are well aware it was my younger siblings birthday the other day, *he received nods from the other four in the room*, well from my parents Menma was declared heir to the namikaze clan while mito was declared heir to the uzumaki clan, by doing that they officially disowned me"

The five continued talking and after a while they all had dinner before heading their separate ways. Itachi and Naruto were walking together, when itachi asked, "would you like to stay the night at mine? My family haven't seen you in a while and Sasuke has been constantly asking when you will be back over, so you can train him again".

Naruto nodded and then sighed and said "why do I have to have such a way with kids." Itachi chuckled and said "at least you don't have to deal with your younger siblings begging you to train them Na~ru-ch~an" Naruto turned red in embarrassment before smacking Itachi around the back of the head.

Not a second later they arrived at the uchiha compound, other uchiha members stood around near the gate , upon noticing Itachi bowed slightly in acknowledgement before noticing a head of blond hair and said, "it's been a while Naruto-san, you should really visit more often it's more fun with you around." the blond boy smiled and said "looks like I might have to, if every uchiha I'm running into is saying that I really need to stop by some more."

After that they continued to walk towards the main house when they were out of ear shot Naruto said "you can tell your family about me training you but make sure they don't tell anyone else especially Sasuke, we both know how much he likes to brag" Itachi nodded. After a few minutes of walking they finally reach the main house, it was already late so his family had diner without him.

Upon entering the kitchen he saw his parents and little brother sat at the table talking about him, he shook his head in response and said, "I don't suppose your saying anything interesting about me, are you?" The other three jumped slightly and fugaku said, "you've only been an anbu for what, six hours? and you can already sneak in without us realising".

Mikoto turned and said "Itachi! you almost gave me a heart attack!" after which itachi said "alright well what if I told you I brought a guest over who just happens to be the highest commander in the anbu and one of the people training me".

Everybody looked interested and they said "well invite them in" followed by a voice saying, "aww, you didn't tell them my name, how disappointing" as a blond haired boy walked into the room wearing a smaller version of his anbu gear, his fox mask on the side of his head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time